Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    AMR says Warsong (1000 haste) is better than frostwolf for ele. is that true?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    AMR says Warsong (1000 haste) is better than frostwolf for ele. is that true?
    Afaik, only if some conditions are met (Iskar trinket, class trinket, etc.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Afaik, only if some conditions are met (Iskar trinket, class trinket, etc.)
    I finally found an elemental shaman who's done most of mythic HFC, and he stacked Mastery>Multistrike, and had Frostwolf on his weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by agile52 View Post
    I finally found an elemental shaman who's done most of mythic HFC, and he stacked Mastery>Multistrike, and had Frostwolf on his weapon.
    Mastery is not elemental's best stat in any realistic situation (maybe if you were not able to hard cast a single spell?), do you have context or possibly the player's name.

Stats go multi > haste ~= critical > versatility > mastery, crit will become slightly higher than haste as you drop below gcd under lust+4pc. For heavy AoE, I believe the priority shifts to haste >= crit > mastery > multi > versatility.

I do personally run frostwolf, but thunderlord and warsong are both close enough that you can choose based on whichever feels the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agile52 View Post
    He's either a clueless idiot or just (more likely) favored item level over stats, which is what you want to do most of the time, and I assume he got unlucky with multistrike pieces.

I'm having trouble knowing whats an upgrade in warlords.

I have a 685 chest with 279 int, 283 multistrike 138 crit or a 701 chest with 323 int 308 crit 123 mastery.

Is Item level always an upgrade or do secondary stats play a huge part?

Quote Originally Posted by Dkenusc View Post
    I'm having trouble knowing whats an upgrade in warlords.

I have a 685 chest with 279 int, 283 multistrike 138 crit or a 701 chest with 323 int 308 crit 123 mastery.

Is Item level always an upgrade or do secondary stats play a huge part?
    get pawn and import your simmed stat weights or from here some basic weights

Deleted
    Hi, I'm trying to make a weak aura for Lava Burst and Heartquake, looking exactly the same as the basic interface (number or charges /2, flashy button when proc, CD timer).

As far as I tried, I couldn't make it (using 4 different status : LB 2 stacks, LB <2 stacks, LB = 0 stacks, LB proc but this one can't show remaning CD of LB if 1/2) ... any idea ?

Deleted
    BiS boots for Ele?

Deleted
    Iskar's boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Microchaton View Post
    Iskar's boots.
    Using my simmed stat weights im getting tyrants boots as my BiS. Almost every Ele BiS list has tyrant's boots as superior as well. Any reason you're saying iskar's? I have both in mythic because they seem to sim so damn close.

Thought I would try out Ele as my off-spec. Is there a BIS list somewhere for PvE gear? I have 4 pc T18 so wondering which is the off-spec piece?

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, i tried scouting the guide for something about spell prio with 4-piece tier 18. Does anyone have some light to shed on this? Like how to properly maintain the haste buff in a prio list or just overall how to optimize the set bonus. Would appreciate it alot!

dont change anything, play as normal

Very solid guide, thank you.

Hey guys I had a couple questions on trinket choices for my shaman I currently have 4 trinket choices. Heirloom, Mythic Piston, Heroic POF, and a fully upgraded 715 Chipped Soul Prism.
    Out of those trinkets what would the best trinket be for me? Also is the heroic iskar trinket better than all 4 of the trinkets listed above? I Don't currently have it though.
    Last edited by Unlockmyhrt; 2016-02-03 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlockmyhrt View Post
    Hey guys I had a couple questions on trinket choices for my shaman I currently have 4 trinket choices. Heirloom, Mythic Piston, Heroic POF, and a fully upgraded 715 Chipped Soul Prism.
    Out of those trinkets what would the best trinket be for me? Also is the heroic iskar trinket better than all 4 of the trinkets listed above? I Don't currently have it though.
    Bis trinkets are class trinket and Gaze (iskar trinket) where PoF could be used for aoe situations but isnt reliable. Heirloom is bis on demon bosses unless you got wf/socket Mythic Gaze

From your choice id say definetly Chipped Soul Prism and heirloom trinket (also on non demons) until you get the above bis options.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18122676244 talks alot about trinket choices
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-02-03 at 10:07 PM.

Thanks for the heads up, I read the forum I was just wondering of the Piston being 730 won out over my 715 CSR which the forum didn't really go to deep on. Looks like CSP for me until I get the mythic Iskar

Deleted
    Its in the very last on the list of trinkets of equal level so on mythic level compared to Chipped im pretty sure Chipped still wins out as it doesnt have any Multistrike.

Heroic Gaze will still beat Chipped especially on add/aoe fights (wich is like almost every hfc fight).

Like the forum states:
    2) Chipped Soul Prism. This drops from a world boss, but is extremely strong even for that. It'll beat out any Heroic Trinket except #3

3) Unblinking Gaze of Seethe. Coming from Iskar this trinket will be our best friend for ST. The mechanic it uses means it's not nearly as good for AoE as #4 is, but it's the second best trinket for single-target and the second best trinket for AoE meaning it's always one you should be wearing.
    Edit: Also wanted to be clear that Class trinket is insane, you really need to get one asap. It will often make your flameshock dps go second on dps.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2016-02-03 at 10:17 PM.

Oh yeah defiantly I have heroic Core, was just blurry on the 2nd trinket slot due to being a new shammy which you cleared up for me.