Deleted

Garrison invasion Questions

Hi,

First, yes i read the "Invasion guide", yes i read everything i can on every site about invasion but seriously i'm still lost. Everyone say different things. So i have a few questions.

We can farm mobs to trigger invasion, basically every lvl 100 mob apparently, but :

- Do i have to farm only mobs who gives reputation ? Cause Botani don't give me rep but are on the map or farmable mobs for invasion.

- Can i farm camps while i have the Cristal quest of another camp ? (Can i farm Ogre and trigger Ogre invasion when i have "Assault on Shattrah" quest for exemple ?).

What is the random part of this ? Some streamers farm Botani for 45mn and get the Botani invasion, i farm Ogre for 3h (in a group of 5) and still nothing. A friend farm a little bit of everything and trigger Shadow council invasion while farming Botani.

I just can't understand.

the point where you've pissed in each factions cereals too much seems entirely random, I've had guildies who have farmed for 20 minutes and had a invasion pop up and others spending hours to get the same invasion to appear.

And the crystal daily shouldn't have an impact on which faction is invading you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you need to deliver the killing blow yourself for it to count towards the "invasion meter" so to speak. I dunno. It could be just bugged.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Farm any mob, anywere that has a 100 crystal quest (You don't need to have the quest that day, but those are the areas you can do it.) Botani mobs give rep - but only if you have trading post. I farmed the botani invasion with 2 friends the other day, but it took a while (We killed bout 2-2.5k mobs i think). I got rep from them, they didn't we all got the invasion.