Deleted

Brawler's guild ranking

Is there any ranking of WoD brawler's anywhere ? I saw GuildOx had a ranking MoP but it seems they didn't update for WoD. Wowprogress doesn't have this ranking. I don't know if it is possible to get a sort of ranking (or at least a list) with wowhead/wowdb & co.

I can't find with google anything about this at level 100...

I was wondering when, with what ilvl and which class achieved rank 8 already.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowbaq View Post
    Is there any ranking of WoD brawler's anywhere ? I saw GuildOx had a ranking MoP but it seems they didn't update for WoD. Wowprogress doesn't have this ranking.

I can't find with google anything about this at level 100...

I was wondering when, with what ilvl and which class achieved rank 8 already.
    Most of them probably could. The brawler's bosses seem EXTREMELY undertuned compared to MOP. I mean in MOP, brawler's guild was pretty gear dependent for most people to have a chance at a lot of those bosses. Fights like disruptron when it was first introduced were nearly impossible to do as melee, but at the end of the xpac virtually anyone could do it quite easily. WOD brawlers, all the fights seem like jokes right out of the gate. I beat the first 5 ranks as a TANK for christ sake, didn't even have to swap to a DPS spec yet to bump my damage higher, still had no difficulty. I only went for meatball as a follower and a few extra for the lulz then i got bored of waiting in line for shit and left. I doubt the rest are much harder.
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

Deleted
    For rank 1-5 its enough when you are ilvl 600-610 but after bruce i would recommend getting to 630+ since the hp pools and dps the bosses do increased quite a lot.
    Also dont try anything past rank 6 as a mage the hit to deepfreeze seemed to made it impossible to do most bosses.
    btw i´m rank 7 on gg engineering as a mage with ilvl 635

Quote Originally Posted by Dasani View Post
    Most of them probably could. The brawler's bosses seem EXTREMELY undertuned compared to MOP. I mean in MOP, brawler's guild was pretty gear dependent for most people to have a chance at a lot of those bosses. Fights like disruptron when it was first introduced were nearly impossible to do as melee, but at the end of the xpac virtually anyone could do it quite easily. WOD brawlers, all the fights seem like jokes right out of the gate. I beat the first 5 ranks as a TANK for christ sake, didn't even have to swap to a DPS spec yet to bump my damage higher, still had no difficulty. I only went for meatball as a follower and a few extra for the lulz then i got bored of waiting in line for shit and left. I doubt the rest are much harder.
    Well this was exactly the same when it first released - everything was a joke up till rank 7 in intended gear, same as now.

The intended gear does appear to be our 630~ ilvl rather than the 660-690 people will be wearing in a months time, which is unfortunate. Also, given a lot of tanks are doing comparable dps to actual dps in this low gear level being a tank doesnt mean much.

~Rank 7 as tank spec, although doubt ill be trying dark summoner again until i either bother to spec specifically for it or get more gear.

Side note: GG engineering bombs do over 5% of their hp per hit now, fight is ridiculously easy if you dodge and it's over in less than a minute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    The brawler's bosses seem EXTREMELY undertuned compared to MOP
    Try rank 7, it become awesomely hard, like battletron or Ahoo'ru.

I wonder how many people cleaned r8. It's more like 10 in West ? 10 per server ?

This post is so incredibly ridiculous I felt the need to necro it in case other players stumble across it while trying to research the WoD brawler's guild. This guy did not even complete beyond rank 4 because he was "bored" but claims the rest of the ranks are probably just as easy.

That is like a yellow belt claiming that he could defeat all the other yellow belts in his karate school and he doubts the black belts would have been any more difficult. Additionally, tank DPS is close to reg DPS right now so doing the low level fights in a tank spec is not impressive and probably is easier than most class DPS specs.

This is also not tuned for 630 gear. More like 645 or 660. With movement some of these fights come down to the berserk wire at higher ranks even for top level brawlers in 675+ gear.

Different classes face different challenges but rank 8 is no easy achievement.