New build, buying asap. Help?

So my personal computer is a bit out dated and I'm about ready to replace it. Don't have a parts outline as I'm a total novice in this area but here's what I'm looking for if someone would be so kind!

Budget ~1200 (up to $1500 if it'd make a large difference)

Games - WoW (raiding)

Settings Desired - Ultra ideally?

Any other intensive software or special things you do (Frequent video encoding, 3D modeling, etc) - No

Parts that can be reused - None

Do you need an OS? - Yes. Is there any downside to using 7? I strongly dislike 8.

Do you need peripherals (e.g. monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers, etc)? - No

Thank you so very much, I'll be purchasing and trying to put it together myself. If anybody has any tips not mentioned in other threads feel free to drop some knowledge!

Deleted
    PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor ($209.99 @ Amazon)
    CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($44.99 @ NCIX US)
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($108.99 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1866 Memory ($56.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Crucial MX100 256GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($98.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.99 @ Amazon)
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB ACX 2.0 Video Card ($319.98 @ SuperBiiz)
    Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case ($68.99 @ NCIX US)
    Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($59.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: LG GH24NSC0B DVD/CD Writer ($12.99 @ Newegg)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (OEM) (64-bit) ($88.12 @ OutletPC)
    Total: $1120.00
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-30 14:48 EST-0500

NCIX shows the GPU in stock.

No reason to go with Windows 7 anymore, it'll be outdated soon enough and have less support.

Install something free like Classic Shell and you'll have a Windows 8.1 looking and feeling mostly like the Windows 7 you're used to but with all the improvements.

I like the looks of that. What's the big benefit of liquid cooling if I'd probably only ever use it for a maximum of a few hours at a time. I know some people always question the longevity of liquid cooling. How have you liked it (If you have used one)? Thank you!

Deleted
    All in one liquid cooling will last just fine. It's usually $60 so I thought it was a decent deal. It gives you a cleaner looking system but of course to each his own. The less bulkier heatsink makes it compatible with all sorts of RAM configurations as there is no big heatsink in the middle of the case.

Anyways I have no personal preference to be honest, I'm just as happy with air cooling. For air cooling I'd go with one of these:

Enermax ETS-T40-TB $35
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO $35

Those are decent budget cooler for a low to medium overclock. If you want somethign a little better and potentially quieter something like this should be good:

Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK $60
    Noctua NH-U12P SE2 $58

Deleted
    The build looks good, might be worth picking win8.1 instead of 8.

Deleted
    Right a mistake on my part, I just assumed it was 8.1. Though it is possible to update/upgrade for free