Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    What's a hypocrat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    How are they not? The laws against them discriminate against taste.
    I guess one could call it discriminating. But making laws for it, is simply something nobody really wants to touch, because they'll get pestered to hell when someone disagrees.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    no one is stopping you from marrying, just from marrying multiple people. BTW the moment it is brought up that women will be able to marry more than one man, will the argument end. The people who want polygamy are men who want multiple wives.
    Nah iam no bigot I just see that the ethical implications are somewhat close

We cant official recognize that you love a person of the same gender
    vs
    We cant official recognize that you are able to love multiple persons to the same degree

Both laws just interfer in something where they have no buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyani View Post
    I see no problem as long as women can have multiple husbands and it isn't just limited to men having multiple wives.
    Obviously everything else would be ridiculous.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2014-11-30 at 08:47 PM.

If we simplify polygamy to a man having a relationship with more that one woman, I can safely say I know a few guys that have 2-3 girlfriends...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Nah iam no bigot I just see that the ethical implications are somewhat close

We cant official recognize that you love a person of another gender
    vs
    We cant official recognize that you are able to love multiple persons to the same degree

Both laws just interfer in something where they have no buisness.

Obviously everything else would be ridiculous.

yeah, not worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same can be asked about incest and many other things.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    Same can be asked about incest and many other things.
    No incest is objective harmfull for the offsprings.

All paraphilias have only one party who can consent. No such thing applys for polygamie its the odd one out of the bunch where we legislate love.

For those who don't know. The idea of marriage is recognized primarily on religion based Man on woman ceremony to put yourself before the lord etc etc

Check that criteria to place yourself in a marriage. Man + woman

So now that fhegs are the new rage. new fad, new too cool for school. Fhegs want to get married.

So if they get married, you have people who believe in fucking the dead, children, plants, an animals. Who would want their preference acknowledge as fine for marriage.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2014-11-30 at 08:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What? Was funny as hell, some random immediately referring to her as "goddess"
    Guess I'm some random

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    For those who don't know. The idea of marriage is recognized primarily as a religion based Man on woman ceremony to put yourself before the lord etc etc
    Nope marriage or at least some sort of them are really ancient religion just doesnt break customs but claims them for themself.

Same with christmas and more those days were "holy" long before christianity.

10+ Year Old Account
    A thread like this has no real constructive future. Posting a thread to imply someone is a hypocrite for having certain beliefs (and the religious discussion) isn't a good idea.