Games keep exiting full screen and swictching to a unknown program.

Any game I play it goes back to desktop every 2-5 seconds. I cant even play any games anymore. I have no idea whats happening. My hardware is fine everything is running cool but my games keep going to desktop. It is also "unlclicking" chrome. Like its switching to a program that I'm not seeing. I will be typing than randomly I have to click chrome again to resume like theres another program. Please help .

EDIT: for a odd reason it stays in fullscreen for youtube but I have to click and then escape.
    Last edited by dashflash890; 2014-11-30 at 11:30 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost everyone has experienced this at some point. Though not every 2 -5 seconds. It maybe time for you to run Malwarebytes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try Window Focus Logger.

Haven't tried it myself cos I don't have your problem but VirusTotal gives it the OK. Let us know if it works.