Ele - what are our stat priorities now?

I've seen a few different things. Checking icy veins here http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/element...stics-priority , I know multistrike is first, but is there a clear cut winner between haste, mastery, and crit. ?

Multi > Crit > Haste > Mastery > Versa

(1.92 > 1.67 > 1.57 > 1.35 > 1.27)

Icy Veins is technically correct, they probably rank Crit equal to Haste because the value is only .1 off.

alright cool, thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    That prio is for EotE. If you're using EM, Mastery will be your second highest stat. There are a couple threads going with information about this.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Single Target: Intellect > Multistrike > Haste > Crit > Mastery > Versatility
    AoE: Intellect > Haste > Crit > Multstrike > Mastery > Versatility

I'm currently focusing on my single target recommended stat prio though since it'll be far more useful in High Maul!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    That prio is for EotE. If you're using EM, Mastery will be your second highest stat. There are a couple threads going with information about this.
    The spreadsheet is indicating that Multistrike, Crit and Haste are all better than Mastery regardless of which level 60 Talent you take.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Staplecrab View Post
    The spreadsheet is indicating that Multistrike, Crit and Haste are all better than Mastery regardless of which level 60 Talent you take.
    Was just going to say this. Default sim crit comes in second. Same thing happens when I sim myself.

Deleted
    I got the same single target stat weights as Anzen when simming myself with Eote, UF and EF.

Since others seem to get different values, the best general answer seems to be - as always:

Sim yourself.