10+ Year Old Account

something strange is going on here.

nvm i realized the argus defender shielded the frost elemental. still i have the question about the druid spell not triggering counterspell.

one time i was fighting a druid as a mage and for some reason my counterspell didn't trigger on moonfire. isn't that a spell? shouldn't it have triggered?
    if it is a cheat/bug where do i report it?
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2014-12-01 at 01:11 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

You don't. Only thing I can think of is maybe he shadow madnessed the taunt, but then he would have likely suicided it rather than let it run back to your hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    actually i just remembered that argus defender taunts both minions. my bad. still have the question about the druid though.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 2 different Moonfires- Moonfire by a mob that deals 2 damage, and moonfire that deals 1 damage and is free. The free can be countered, but the mob one cannot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    the moonfire i got was the the free one i think it did one damage twice. neither of them were counterspelled. it wasn't until he played a third spell that it kicked in. which makes me think it's a bug of some sort.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2014-12-01 at 04:35 AM.