Thread: mailbox limit

10+ Year Old Account

mailbox limit

so i can loot only 50 items from the mailbox, and if i have more than 50 i have to wait like 30 sec for the next 50 and so on. is there any way to increase this limit so i can pick up more than 50 at one time ?

10+ Year Old Account
    There sure isn't
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

No way to increase the limit but once you've gotten the 50, just /console reloadui and the next set will appear.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I'd recommend a mod that just collects everything for you, and has a reload button. Click click, 50 items. Click click, 50 items.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

No. As annoying as it is, it's there to reduce the load on the mail server.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner007 View Post
    No way to increase the limit but once you've gotten the 50, just /console reloadui and the next set will appear.
    A /reload is completely useless since it's the server throttling the information, not the UI. All a reload does is kill time while waiting for the server to hit the time limit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulsaki View Post

A /reload is completely useless since it's the server throttling the information, not the UI. All a reload does is kill time while waiting for the server to hit the time limit.
    It's definetly not useless to do a /reload - I can't explain how or why it works - but I can confirm that even if the reload lasts 2-3 seconds the new mail will be there. Works every time. Guarenteed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    No. I'd recommend a mod that just collects everything for you, and has a reload button. Click click, 50 items. Click click, 50 items.
    well i use postal, it collect automatically but i have to close and reopen the mailbox after 30 sec manually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, not had many of these problems as my banks and bags are normally bulging with items that I look stuff from the mail and then go to sort them. Though, when I have time, I don't feel much in a hurry and haven't really experienced the 30 seconds thing yet. (And I just emptied my mailbox for WoD blues and greens for DE)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Serious00 View Post
    It's definetly not useless to do a /reload - I can't explain how or why it works - but I can confirm that even if the reload lasts 2-3 seconds the new mail will be there. Works every time. Guarenteed.
    my experience aswell. /reload ui or /reload = instant full mail list again

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    mailbox takes 60sec to refresh, mail retrieve takes roughly 20-30sec (different addon/script) for 50 single items mails. If you have a SSD, it's definitely worth the time to reload

Quote Originally Posted by Ulsaki View Post
    No. As annoying as it is, it's there to reduce the load on the mail server.

Great lesson I've learned... always check your assumptions before stating them as fact. :\
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    well i use postal, it collect automatically but i have to close and reopen the mailbox after 30 sec manually.
    Nope, you don't have to do that. Just leave the mail open and it will automatically collect everything.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepz View Post
    Nope, you don't have to do that. Just leave the mail open and it will automatically collect everything.
    What it just auto refreshes and starts again? thats something I didn't know it did

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepz View Post
    that actually works, thanks :3