Are trinkets bugged on the journal?

Because it indicates the same trinkets for my healer and dps specs. (i'm a priest)

So can I get a spirit trinket as a healer or a trinket that gives a buff when you attack as dps? So far haven't got any trinkets.

Yes I got spirit trinket while my specialization was DPS (ret)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to be constructive in this thread, nor provide an argument. There is nothing here to actually debate. Your reasoning is flawed and thusly you have no argument.
    ↑ Epitome of Internet Logic

Not a bug as such, but healer and caster dps do seem to both have access to the same "spell caster" pool. It's not too bad for casters, as an upgrade with some spirit on it is better than no upgrade at all. The reverse isn't true for most healers, unless they have enough spirit already from other gear for the content they're doing.

In regards to gear which says "your spell attacks" for pretty much every item out there I've seen "confirmed" reports that they do work on heal casts, and "confirmed" reports they don't work. Jury still out on them and if the tooltips are wrong, hope they're fixed soon. Unfortunately can't trust anyone saying they definitely work, since I can find just as many saying they definitely don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

there are some major things wrong with trinkets. 615 garrison caster trinket has more int and a better proc than the 630, hell its even better than the darkmoon card.

In theory. because. it would only be batter

If only this the CASTER trinket ilvl 615 with 134 int and a strong versatility proc wouldnt only proc from freaking meele hits.

btw: trinket 615 = 134 int trinket 640 = 117 int.