Honor capped, Now what?

So i'm now fully geared and reached the cap again, In MoP i could buy motes to help my professions but in WoD it doesn't seem to have anything similar so what do i do with the honor?

Thanks

Deleted
    You could buy cheapest item, get an enchanting hut at your garrison and DE them for about 12 dust. Other than that, I don't know. Wait until the new season starts, they might bring something out then.

Deleted
    When Highmaul opens, you can buy those seals that let you roll twice on raid drops.

But as someone who only does PvP very casually, I wish there was more of a smooth transition from honor to conquest. Unless you do arena or rated battlegrounds, it's too easy to get honor capped and then give up on pvp as there are no rewards that are reasonably time efficient. (I won't bother doing something for 50 conquest a day or something).

I agree with RaZDaZ im doing the same just buying ring/neck/back considering i just DE them in my hut

You can use honor to buy seals of tempered fate, and these seals let you roll for a chance of getting a 660 pvp item after winning a rated battleground.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniox View Post
    You can use honor to buy seals of tempered fate, and these seals let you roll for a chance of getting a 660 pvp item after winning a rated battleground.
    Didn't know about that. Interesting.
    Orc/Human Hunter - Futon @ Nathrezim and Kel'Thuzad