OK i now the games isn't out yet, but that doesn't stop me from having ideas, does it?

Ok so i have this character idea i will share with you hope you like it.
Deserter
Role offense/Tank
Afiliation: ex overwatch
Name: Alejandro de la Rosa
Base of Op: Mexico N.L.
Description.
Talll ( somewhat like bastion) red scavenged looking armor with mechanic goggles and brownish black hair (long), Left robot hand and leg with a Big shoulder plate and attached flamethrower.

History
I wont be left behind again
During The Omnic Crisis the Overwatch made its name with a group of well renamed heroes, however not all off them where known.
Such wad the case of Alejandro, he was sent by his country to represent and offer his imprecive and lethal skills as both soldier and mechanic, however he never had the oportunity to show of like many others.
During an extensive conflict a tank he was repairing was blowed up resulting in him losing his left limbs. His squad medic was able to stop the bleeding, they had requesyed for backup but the Overwatch refused and declared the outppst compromised.
With 1 incapacitated soldier and a medic the hopes where banishing.
He was about to give up until he saw his squad mate take a picture of his family, he tol him to take him to the vault where they trashed all the scrap from the robots, with multiple robots looking for survivors their time was running, just when the robots had found their targets they had found their doom.

Stats and abilities
Health: 350hp
Medium speed
Left click
Flak rifle: an automatic heavy weapon capable of damaging mutiple targets
Raw damage 20x10 moderate spread. Bullets explode after 20m dealing moderate damage in contact the will also explode.
Mag is 7 rounds
Reload is 2 seconds

Right click
Torcher: Rises his left hand burns his path through the enemies
Activation time 1sec delay.
Damage 15hp every 1/2 second
After-burn damage 5 each second for 6 seconds it overheatd after 5 seconds of fire
Recharges in 20 seconds

Shift
Impale: he lunges towards with his weapon bayonet dealing massive melee damage.(specifically 100 HP so it cant one shot any other hero)
Recharges every 10 sec

H-grenade
Throws a grenade with a small radius (7m) and high damage (form 300 to 20 depending the radius) reloads in 40 sec

Q
DAD mode (die another day)
Goes overcharged and enraged
Instant health refill
Flamethrower has no overheat or cooldown
Health is maxed to 500hp bouns damage and fire rate
Lasts for 15 seconds recharges every minute