Deleted

get clean the geeky way

http://share.ojooo.com/there-are-han...y-gamer-in-you

Soap-makers at Geeky Clean (aka Soapasaurus) have created the ultimate products to wipe gamers clean of their stinky stigma—Game Boy Cartridge Soaps. Shaped and molded to mimic the iconic game cartridges of Nintendo's first handheld console, these soaps include Game Boy classics like Tetris, Super Mario Land, The Legend of Zelda, and the Red/Blue Pokémon games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats really weird is I JUST plugged my pokemon blue into my beige 1989 game boy before I read this:O
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    Game Boy pfff, Last Ninja 1 & 2 on C64 cassette

That paper label would clog the drain.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Soap bars are to small compared to a standard soap bar.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like to use bar soap anyway. Its like rubbing yourself with something other people have been rubbing themselves with.
    You're a towel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Whats really weird is I JUST plugged my pokemon blue into my beige 1989 game boy before I read this:O
    go clean your junk with it

:>

Deleted
    well i just thought id share it i bet if you search yo ucan find a nes controller soap bar or make one yaself

Neat, but I can't stand bar soap.

Deleted
    Those tiny things would be an unrecognisable mess after only one shower, what a waste of money.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Those tiny things would be an unrecognisable mess after only one shower, what a waste of money.
    That and I hate soap blocks, they are a hassle and depending on who uses them it can be become disgusting to have one.

I SO thought this was going to be about a "geek" alternative to deal with heavy drug addiction...and I got excited...but a'las! 'tis not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewce View Post
    I SO thought this was going to be about a "geek" alternative to deal with heavy drug addiction...and I got excited...but a'las! 'tis not.
    I thought it was for dealing with Doritos and Mountain Dew addiction, very disappointed

15+ Year Old Account
    Cool, would make a nice gift. It's obviously not for use, but lots of people like decorative soaps.

Deleted
    #geek #geekaccessories #geeksoap #gamer #nerd #bbt #bigbangthoery

Am I doing it right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I hate decorative shit that doesn't get used. Like all those fucking pillows on people's beds that they take off before sleeping and candles that don't get lit. My mother-in-law has shit like that all over her house. Last time she came to visit, I told her not to sit on my decorative couch.
    Hahahah I'm with you, but my mother and sister can't get enough of it.. I've bought both decorative pillows and candles as gifts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    This is the sort of thing you display, not the sort of thing you bathe with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I hate decorative shit that doesn't get used. Like all those fucking pillows on people's beds that they take off before sleeping and candles that don't get lit. My mother-in-law has shit like that all over her house. Last time she came to visit, I told her not to sit on my decorative couch.
    I totally agree. I fucking hate excessive bed pillows, throw pillows, and other such crap. I don't mind decorative stuff that isn't ostensibly made for actual use, of course. Paintings and statuettes and stuff are OK, as are decorative lamps and things that actually function. But stuff that theoretically should be usable but we don't use because it's only there to be seen just kind of bothers me. Especially those pillows which just get in the damned way.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!