Poll: What difficulty of raiding is YOUR end game?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    PvP with my PvP guild is my endgame. Raid Finder will be where I will check out the raids just for the story. Only "raiding" I do nowadays is soloing old raids for achievements, gear, and mounts. A lot more fun than progressing slowly through the new tiers with tight schedules and likely getting stuck on a boss for ages because the guild has no clear direction or idea how to pull it off.

I've done hardcore raiding back in WotLK (Naxxramas 2.0) and I got sick of it after just one tier. I'm not going to bother chasing after new guilds again every time I want to make some progress just to be thrown off the team once that guild has decided to downsize. PvE guilds from personal experience have been completely unstable and unreliable to me, so I just stuck to PvP and haven't looked back since.

Used to do top-end mythic (or heroic back then, no idea why the rename) but now it's world of casualcraft for me (and i'm loving it). LFR here I come!

I'm a bit confused by the fact that nearly everyone posting here indicates to be raiding heroic or lower, while the vast majority in the poll says mythic :P

Deleted
    That's up to my guild obviously. I assume we will be going for mythic eventually since we're raiding 2 nights a week for 4 hours a pop, but I would be satisfied with Heroic if no one wanted to go for Mythic.

Deleted
    2/3 voted mythic?

Why do I feel like most of them will end up doing heroic.

I'm going for mythic. I am new in this guild that wants to raid mythic too but they didn't recruit at all during WoD, so I guess they have a sufficient roster. If they don't I'll switch. Nobody is going to hold me back.
    Und wenn du das Spiel verlierst, ganz unten stehst, dann stehn wir hier und sing Borussia - Borussia BVB!

Normal, got to much work on to do heroic or attempt mythic.

I'll just throw this in though, what it wouldn't give to see wow go back to tbc style of raiding

No lfr, and the difficulty increasing with the content, not a standard set of difficulties, tbc was awesome because you had different guilds at different progressions levels, you hit 70 and wanted to raid? Had to gear up and gear properly in heroics, move into kara as a Guild or pug, once you got that nailed as a team you'd move up, Maggys kara attempts on gruls lair, then forwards again

It was so nice seeing guild recruiting based on their progression, t4 guild or T6 guilds so to speak.

When you finally got that fucker down the time after nights of wiping, the next week getting him down after half the raid time, the third week down after the first few attempts, for my guild at the time that fucker was Maggy, then finally being able to class that boss as a farm boss. But then when your rl finically announces the guilds ready to move on to the next tier, the excitement of that first night, you just don't get that any more, sure you bat shit crazy when you get that boss down or move onto heroic, but still for me it's jot the same

Deleted
    I would have liked to tick both heroic and mythic, as I expect heroic to feel like actual progression, rather than roflstomping it in a week or two, but I expect to clear it and get at least some mythic bosses down whilst they're still current.

Deleted
    Mythic. 12 hours per week. 3 nights a week.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2014-12-01 at 12:06 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic for now. Mythic would be nice however I know my guild and I'm a realist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Normals and heroics. My guild does 2 days a week during times I really can't make with any regularity.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably just gonna stick to Normal (Flexible) and take a more casual approach to raiding like I have been the past few years after Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    my guild moves from social (doing raids heavily nerfed) to ahead of the curve to actually having decend progress pre nerf in end game (10/14H pre patch and 14/14M after the patch) over the course of MoP. we want to clear Mythic when it's current now and maybe just maybe clear Highmaul mythic before Blackrock opens, but that will probably be a bit to much still.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Mythic 4 nights a week

Not raiding atm, but if I was - Mythic, would never settle for less than the hardest difficulty in a video-game, just don't get fun out of it otherwise =/.

Mythic.

I've not been able to raid in a while, but since I've got a job I don't really have the time or energy to go out during week days and currently am not in a relationship meaning I just sit around most nights during the week so see no reason to not go hard on the raiding again.

Deleted
    Heroic with guild since we probably aren't going to try Mythic or if we are it's going to be few first bosses I think. That said I'll most likely try to PuG Mythic later but that won't happen in the next few weeks or months even.

People voting in this poll: please be mindful that Mythic SoO does not reflect an actual Mythic setting.

Going to try to burn through Normal (Heroic) before Mythic releases a week later to get a feel for the content, all the while getting guildies up to 645+ on gear sets to all be ready.

My endgame this expansion is clearing hc on 1 night / week , weekend alt run of my guild and playing ah - i just cba to progress mythic already made more then enough gold from the start of expansion to buy any boost or mount that i would want from mythic just cba with progress and wiping
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2014-12-01 at 01:31 PM.

Multiple choice please!