Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

doomguard = terroguard ?

Is doomguard Terroguard ?

I was reading a guide about using a doomguard, I dont have one as dest lock or do i ?

I wanted to try the cataclysm talent, so my Terroguard is on a 10 min cd. I cannot find anything thats a doomguard /coonfused
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Deleted
    Terrorguard with Grimoire of Supremacy, Doomguard everything else

Grimoire of Supremacy turns your Doomguard into a Terrorguard.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe you dont understand what I said lol

I have taken, cataclysm talent to try it, I do not see any pets anywhere called a doomguard, all I see is terroguard whether I take a talent or not
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Deleted
    You do not understand.

Grimoire of Supremacy turns it into a Terrorguard. Spec out of GoSup and you will find your Doomguard.

do u take Grimoire of Supremacy talent?
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

7+ Year Old Account
    Cataclysm talent gives you a new spell. Grimoire of Supremacy transforms your Doomguard into a Terrorguard. Like, read the talent tooltips yo :P

- - - Updated - - -

Also, do you want your Doomguard to be a permanent demon and not a CD?

Then take Demonic Servitude instead of Cataclysm. That way you can walk around with your Doomguard all the time you want.
    Last edited by frangeek; 2014-12-01 at 01:20 PM.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ok got it thanks, makes sense I see the doomguard now /sigh and thank you.

What talents are warlocks taking now, I am so confused in what I should be using for most fights in raids.
    I seem to struggle with having embers they seem to take ages too build up for chaos bolts or for shadowburns at 20% and below.

I was playing with now, Sacrifice and servitude.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    Ok got it thanks, makes sense I see the doomguard now /sigh and thank you.

What talents are warlocks taking now, I am so confused in what I should be using for most fights in raids.
    I seem to struggle with having embers they seem to take ages too build up for chaos bolts or for shadowburns at 20% and below.

I was playing with now, Sacrifice and servitude.
    Supremacy and Servitude is one of the best right now. Another option is Sacrifice and Cataclysm for the awesome burst AoE damage. You can look in the Destruction Guide thread for more in depth info