Question Priest: Words of Mending triggers Prayer of Mending cooldown?

Hello fellow priests! I hope the expansion is treating you well.

I look to you for some assistance today. My query relates to the words of mending level 100 talent. It's a rather simple question, however I could not find the answer anywhere after much searching.

My question is, with the words of healing talent, does it trigger the prayer of mending cool down? Also, if I already have a prayer of mending charge on a party member, when the talent triggers, does it overwrite the already existing charge on that party member if words of mending triggers on a different party member?

Basically, can I have 2 prayers of mending charges bouncing around? Am hoping to be level 100 by the weekend, am very curious about this though. And also I've never fully understood, if I have a divine insight proc, that doesn't override the current the prayer of mending charge and just acts like an AoE heal? Or does it overwrite the current charge. At least I know that doesn't trigger a cooldown.

Looking forward to the replies, thanks so much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleBradley91 View Post
    Hello fellow priests! I hope the expansion is treating you well.

I look to you for some assistance today. My query relates to the words of mending level 100 talent. It's a rather simple question, however I could not find the answer anywhere after much searching.

My question is, with the words of healing talent, does it trigger the prayer of mending cool down? Also, if I already have a prayer of mending charge on a party member, when the talent triggers, does it overwrite the already existing charge on that party member if words of mending triggers on a different party member?

Basically, can I have 2 prayers of mending charges bouncing around? Am hoping to be level 100 by the weekend, am very curious about this though. And also I've never fully understood, if I have a divine insight proc, that doesn't override the current the prayer of mending charge and just acts like an AoE heal? Or does it overwrite the current charge. At least I know that doesn't trigger a cooldown.

Looking forward to the replies, thanks so much!
    You can have as many PoM bouncing around as you will, however they overwrite eachother.

Meaning if you have a PoM on a target with 3 charges, and if you use PoM on that taget, the Current PoM will be overwritten by the new PoM you cast.

WoM does not trigger cooldown on PoM.
    Last edited by mmoce2daed6e80; 2014-12-01 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks for the reply! So am I understanding correctly to say that I can have 2 (or more) PoM charges bouncing around on different party member, but should they bounce to the same target at anytime, the one would then replace the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitskii View Post
    You can have as many PoM bouncing around as you will, however they overwrite eachother.

Meaning if you have a PoM on a target with 3 charges, and if you use PoM on that taget, the Current PoM will be overwritten by the new PoM you cast.

WoM does not trigger cooldown on PoM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleBradley91 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! So am I understanding correctly to say that I can have 2 (or more) PoM charges bouncing around on different party member, but should they bounce to the same target at anytime, the one would then replace the other?
    It's supposed to not bounce to the same targets, at least that's what Celestalon said back in April: https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...23766723387392