Thread: Proxy raiding

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Twink/simple

695 gear.. use wowprogress to see highest ilvl toons
    I don't see the point, though, I guess. I'd wager maybe a few hundred people will actually gear up like that prior to the raids being released. Less than .001% of the playerbase will be able to acquire this gear so early. You'd need a ton of gold and a lot of luck along with a great deal of time invested.

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    /facepalm. You replied with a personal attack to say something off topic ("I like the storyline"). Nobody asked you if you like the storyline, the point was that's it's easier to get gear nowadays.
    It's not particularly easier now than it ever was. I'd wager in some ways it is more difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lyphe View Post
    Sorry dude, but your post is completely misinformed. First, that isn't possible yet with followers as they will only provide very rare missions for a tier above what you are currently geared with. So 655 gear is the highest I'm aware of available from missions right now - and you would be lucky to get a single piece of that gear. Second, what you are seeing for iLvL is that irrelevant skirmish gear that is not useable outside of skirmishes. It does give you an inflated iLvL on the armory though - which Blizz should probably fix since it is not accurate.
    He is seeing some mythic gear (BMAH) on character, but like I said that's such a tiny, tiny population that can afford it and even less people who are lucky enough to get such items that it's not a big deal. Almost everyone who will raid this expansion will not enter the raid wearing that kind of gear. We're talking 99.99% will not have it.

The 695s and 701 came from BMAH not follower missions...
    This stuff definitely sold for no less than 999,999 gold which I don't it as a big enough deal to fret over.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Twink/simple

695 gear.. use wowprogress to see highest ilvl toons
    Average item level
    (662 Equipped)
    . .

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    . .
    Hes full BOEs with only 2 pieces from BMAH, I fail to see what the big deal is