Thread: Soloing Elegon

Deleted

Soloing Elegon

So I've heard that people have been soloing Elegon more easily now at level 100. I was wondering which classes are able to do it at the moment? I'm probably going to level my alts based on this fact probably, because I'd like that mount

Currently I only have a warlock and mage at 100 and I think warlock should be able to solo it. What about other classes?

Deleted
    Death Knights son.

Quote Originally Posted by pixor View Post
    Death Knights son.
    Are DKs able to Solo UP to elegon - or just solo elegon?

Deleted
    DKs can solo any old content you want most likely (excluding fights that require multiple players), and possibly some new content if you get really good at them.

Deleted
    With a DPS it's all about getting him to 85% as fast as possible, once you hit the orb phase it's an easy kill. Only thing is do not hit 50% in the first orb transition otherwise you won't get a second orb phase. The orb phases are important for damage but also for survival, it puts Elegon out of action, which is a godsend for classes that have little self healing.

I highly recommend a Blood DK for it though, glyphed Blood Boil pretty much one shots the orbs and if not your diseases will finish them off.

As DK it was pretty easy @90 (nonstop spheres zerg lol) , also done as shadowpriest in 615 gear @100

Deleted
    What about a hunter?

Deleted
    I imagine elegon being soloable for DK (did it 3 man yesterday, blood boil with diseases kills orbs 1 shot.) however gara-jal is very difficult, havnt managed him yet.