Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I was wondering if Phemos' Double Slasher would be a better Main/Off hand for the Highmaul only list because of the MS on the Slasher?

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    *table flip*

Well poop... but I suppose that makes sense. Things would get super crazy really quickly if primary stats on weapons changed. Also I should have realized that since during leveling I was really sad about a sword I got being Int >< I'm with Teebone in needing more/better coffee
    An easy way to remember is "if you can enchant it, the stats don't change with spec"

Quote Originally Posted by Infective View Post
    An easy way to remember is "if you can enchant it, the stats don't change with spec"
    *and trinkets. Unless I missed the trinket enchants somewhere.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    *and trinkets. Unless I missed the trinket enchants somewhere.
    ah yeah good point. and trinkets...but i dont think that surprises anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Polpe View Post
    This is the list I made for my guilds loot council, I might have got something wrong tho, please tell if you see any mistakes and I'll correct them
    Highmaul BiS

Waist: Belt of Bloody Guts Drop: The Butcher (Suboptimal)
    As someone else mentioned, i'd be ok grabbing a Phemos' Dougle Slasher as well for MH or OH.

In addition, the zone drop belt I is what i'll be aiming for, Eyeripper Girdle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanched View Post
    As someone else mentioned, i'd be ok grabbing a Phemos' Dougle Slasher as well for MH or OH.

In addition, the zone drop belt I is what i'll be aiming for, Eyeripper Girdle.
    I'd never go for that weapon if anyone else needed it, obviously weapon dps is THE upgrade but I'd rather have usefull stats. That belt how ever is a good point. probably better, can you actually get it as mythic tho ? I've got the BoE 665 belt right now with Crit and MS, seems best til BRF.

I'd never go for that weapon if anyone else needed it, obviously weapon dps is THE upgrade but I'd rather have usefull stats. That belt how ever is a good point. probably better, can you actually get it as mythic tho ? I've got the BoE 665 belt right now with Crit and MS, seems best til BRF.
    Sure, i'm not taking it over someone else. But, i'm not going to hold my breath and wait for 2x bladefist for 3-4 months either

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Sanched BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

We will have all the luck brother and get w/e weapons we desire. I wish that transmog from the weapon could be applied to anything 1h, stupid fist weapons :/

Was leaving the next step of the legendary ring out of the Highmaul BIS intentional? I guess we don't know for certain what's required for that step, but the quests we currently have only require Highmaul.

Deleted
    This is the list I made for my guilds loot council, I might have got something wrong tho, please tell if you see any mistakes and I'll correct them

BRF and Highmaul list (End game BiS)

Head: Helm of the somber Gaze Drop: Kromog and Blackhand(BRF)
    Neck: Darklight Necklace Drop: Gruul(BRF)
    Shoulders: Mantle of the Somber Gaze Drop: Operator Thogar and Blackhand(BRF)
    Back: Drape of the Dark Hunt Drop: The Iron Maidens(BRF)
    Chest: Vest of Forceful Fury Drop: Gruul(BRF)
    Wrists: Bracers of Shattered Stalactites Drop: Kromog(BRF)
    Hands: Handwraps of the Somber Gaze Drop: The Iron Maidens and Blackhand(BRF)
    Waist: Conductor's Multi-Pocket Girdle Drop: Operator Thogar(BRF)
    Legs: Legwraps of the Somber Gaze Drop: The Blast Furnace and Blackhand(BRF)
    Feet: Furnace Tender's Treads Drop: The Blast Furnace(BRF)
    Ring1: Spellbound Runic Band of Unrelenting Slaughter Drop: Quest
    Ring2: Unexploded Explosive Shard Drop: Oregorger(BRF)
    Trinket1: Beating Heart of the Mountain Drop: Kromog(BRF)
    Trinket2: Scales of Doom Drop: The Butcher(HM)
    Main Hands: Hans'gar's Forgehammer Drop: Hans'gar and Franzok(BRF)
    Off Hand: Hans'gar's Forgehammer Drop: Hans'gar and Franzok(BRF)

Highmaul BiS

Head: Rune-Enscribed Hood Drop: Ko'ragh (Suboptimal)
    Neck: Reaver's Nose Ring Drop: Imperator Mar'gok
    Shoulders: Deep Walker Paulders Drop: Brackenspore
    Back: Cloak of Creeping Necrosis Drop: Brackenspore
    Chest: Chestguard of the Roaring Crowd Drop: Kargath Bladefist
    Wrists: Bracers of Spare Skin Drop: The Butcher
    Hands: Treacherous Palms Drop: Twin Ogron
    Waist: Belt of Bloody Guts Drop: The Butcher (Suboptimal)
    Legs: Nether Blast Leggings Drop: Imperator Mar'gok (Suboptimal)
    Feet: Mountainwalker's Boots Drop:Tectus (Suboptimal)
    Ring1: Flenser's Hookring Drop: The Butcher (Suboptimal)
    Ring2: Spell-Sink Signet Drop:Ko'ragh
    Trinket1: Scales of Doom Drop: The Butcher (BiS for entire tier)
    Trinket2: Captive Micro-Aberration Drop: Imperator Mar'gok (Suboptimal)
    Main Hands: The Bladefist Drop: Kargath Bladefist
    Off Hand: The Bladefist Drop: Kargath Bladefist
    Guys!
    With Highmaul coming out today I would love to get some inputs on craftable gear. With our BiS list, did someone gave some thought to what craftable epics would be the best to obtain? I have 2 leatherworkers and would be able to upgrade 1 item fully to 665, but am unsure which one to choose!
    And do we go with "Skull of War"? It's not like crit is the best stat for us but might be worth grabbing atm?

Deleted
    Quick question: When you're still wearing 630 1h weapons (both haste+multi), swapping those with the haste+vers staff that drops off Tectus is still worth it, because the heroic version has 35 ilvls more, right? (Wasn't the rule of thumb 15 ilvls? I'd guess the additional 20 ilvls would make up for the stats. Since my raid does not have another Monk or Druid, if it drops I'd get that staff anyways, unless Kargath's Bladefist dropped earlier (we also have only 1 rogue, so good chances of me getting the fist)

Deleted
    Guys!
    I like the BiS list but have you been thinking BoE's into the list?

Iam considering buying the following 2 items on AH before tonights raid since I cant find any shoulders or head with MS on it in Highmaul:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=118894 (Head)
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=118890 (Shoulders)

The head I could definietly see ass a BiS since the Highmaul one has Mastery on it. What do you say? Buy or no buy. Both items would be 100k total on my server.