Deleted

BM and Steady Focus

Just wanted to throw it out here, don't know if this is widely known, but I just recently found out about this and am absolutely amazed:

Steady Focus just considers 'shots' in between 2 Cobra Shots to interrupt the combo. Namely you can use Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Focus Fire, Traps, Binding Shot, etc, freely between 2 Cobra Shots - as long as you don't Arcane/Multi Shot or T6 talent you won't keep Steady Focus from triggering.

Knowing this makes the talent almost passive for BM, and I have to say I like the constant flow of focus very much.

Edit: On use items like engi's rocket DO break the combo.
    Last edited by mmoc7f25e17046; 2014-12-02 at 12:00 AM.

Ty :)

Quote Originally Posted by Vholu View Post
    Just wanted to throw it out here, don't know if this is widely known, but I just recently found out about this and am absolutely amazed:

Steady Focus just considers 'shots' in between 2 Cobra Shots to interrupt the combo. Namely you can use Kill Command, Bestial Wrath, Focus Fire, Traps, Binding Shot, etc, freely between 2 Cobra Shots - as long as you don't Arcane Shot or T6 talent you won't keep Steady Focus from triggering.

Knowing this makes the talent almost passive for BM, and I have to say I like the constant flow of focus very much.
    Thanks for the info! I'm running with SF since 6.0 landed.

Deleted
    This needs to be more prominent for everybody to know. I found out about KC, but good to know which other skills dont interrupt the trigger. Thanks

I recently specced out of it, but I do feel a lot more focus starved. I really liked lining it up so I could do Cobra -> KC -> Cobra. Obviously that isn't always optimal, but it was a nice way of making sure the buff never really dropped.

Probably going to spec back into steady focus if I ever go BM for PvE again.
    Hästäpple - Level 100 Human Hunter, Outland EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shortleif View Post
    I recently specced out of it, but I do feel a lot more focus starved. I really liked lining it up so I could do Cobra -> KC -> Cobra. Obviously that isn't always optimal, but it was a nice way of making sure the buff never really dropped.

Probably going to spec back into steady focus if I ever go BM for PvE again.
    You will only feel starved if you try to spam arcane shot 6.0 style. Lighten up on the arcane shot usage and that feeling should go away. Dire beast is the better option and also give you focus regen.