Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Claws of Shirvalla

Probably the wrong forums, but was curious, are they planning to implement a female version of this form? I play a female night elf, and it does feel odd to shapeshift into a masculine male cat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful. There was a similar thing when tree form was implemented... and even for bear and cat form wanting bows.

The skeleton used is the worgen. I really wouldn't want a female worgen style cat woman.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    WTB Glyph to be able to use the original cat form because this mancat shit sucks. And it is the ONLY talent at 100 that is viable for PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralia View Post
    Probably the wrong forums, but was curious, are they planning to implement a female version of this form? I play a female night elf, and it does feel odd to shapeshift into a masculine male cat.
    Blizzard tends to focus on the male version of most races. Female versions tend to be an afterthought. A long time past there was a bug where cat form would always do the female /silly, and bear would always do the male /silly, leading to the perception that the cat was female and the bear was male.

10+ Year Old Account
    considering the saberon use the male worgen skeleton as a base, wouldn't female saberon use the female worgen skeleton?

and why would you want to look like the female chihuahua worgen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Saberon is a NPC only race. There will not be female models for them.

Deleted
    Have some feminazi organizations shitstorm blizzard via twitter :>

Quote Originally Posted by Vanthem View Post
    And it is the ONLY talent at 100 that is viable for PvP.
    Why? I really enjoy an added 30% to my FB crits that are already overpowered. I feel like that it might be more valuable than having to spend an extra GCD for every Cyclone cast.
    Remember
    Me

Quote Originally Posted by psychoholic123 View Post
    Why? I really enjoy an added 30% to my FB crits that are already overpowered. I feel like that it might be more valuable than having to spend an extra GCD for every Cyclone cast.
    dispels

you can dispel LI's moonfires so they're nothing but ranged combo generators (pointless, powershift and get on that target)
    you can dispel Predatory Swiftness and if you're using it right, it has to be up a while at times so you can get a 5cp FB off, which means against 1500+ players, you're doing shit damage that you literally can't do anything about....except for

speccing claws. damage reduction, damage bonus passive + 1 GCD clones and no need to sit on PS

Makes sense, thanks. I'll probably start using it more then. Haven't played enough serious arena where enemies dispelled me I guess, because I didn't know that was possible. Also, I forgot about the bonus stat on claws.
    Remember
    Me

I think I could live with just having the male saberon model if they would at least give us some more variation. Most of the other druid forms have variations based on your race/hair/skin choices and I miss that with this talent. As it stands now every single druid of a particular race is an exact carbon copy of each other. I made the race/hair/skin choices purposefully because I wanted my shapeshifted forms to look a certain way. It feels really tacky the way it is right now.
    Signature not found

It would be a nice start if they could fix animation problems with regular Cat Form...

It's shallow, short sighted and stupid, but I hate that stupid model so much I refuse to take that talent, even though I realise it's probably the best choice for PVP.

I have little hope for a female version, however a glyph that keeps you in regular cat form even with this talent seems much more likely.

the other thing that i don't like about this form - it doesn't have a fire version of it gained from seeds in Firelands raid. and I do like to pvp as a fire cat =)
    on a plus side - u save GCD not only from Cyclone but from dispelling enrage effects as well. very handy vs warriors =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Saberon is a NPC only race. There will not be female models for them.
    Incorrect. A twitter response from the art Dev's said there will be female models eventually. They are most likely (according to another blue post) going to re-do the Fworgen model which would be (in theory) the base skeleton of the form, or at least the start of it.

i think the model is awesome haha, way better than normal cat form and its clunky animations. Maybe if we got an updated cat model like how they updated all the player race models, everyone would be happy.

I personally like claws more than the regular cat form. It just looks so much more beefy and powerful.
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Quote Originally Posted by Andyclan View Post
    I personally like claws more than the regular cat form. It just looks so much more beefy and powerful.
    Its tail looks dumb while running.

Why do you assume that Saberon are all males purely because they have pecs instead of boobs? A little anthropocentric, aren't you?

We had a similar discussion in beta with this model: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...y/Arakkoa2.jpg

It doesn't have boobs, so it's clearly not a girl right? But wait, it also doesn't have raging biceps. What gender could it be?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FeralSynapse View Post
    Incorrect. A twitter response from the art Dev's said there will be female models eventually. They are most likely (according to another blue post) going to re-do the Fworgen model which would be (in theory) the base skeleton of the form, or at least the start of it.
    you know what they say about unsubstantiated claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    Why do you assume that Saberon are all males purely because they have pecs instead of boobs? A little anthropocentric, aren't you?

We had a similar discussion in beta with this model: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...y/Arakkoa2.jpg

It doesn't have boobs, so it's clearly not a girl right? But wait, it also doesn't have raging biceps. What gender could it be?

- - - Updated - - -

you know what they say about unsubstantiated claims.

Birds are not mammals. Their secondary sex characteristics hinge almost exlusively on plumage color. That Arrakoa is brightly colored, so it's likely male. Cats however, are mammals, and females will most likely sport breasts.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation