Need help with simcraft

Hopefully someone out there can answer this for me, or possibly do it for me. My armory is in my signature if you know how to do what I am looking for. What I want to know is, what is the best combination for dps on my toon from the 3 folllowing trinkets:

Solar Containment Unit
    Bonemaw's Big Toe
    Primal Combatant's Insignia of Victory

I for the life of me cannot get bonemaw to drop the trinket, and I dont know how to manually add it into the sim myself to compare the three. I just want to know if I will be wasting my time trying to get it before raid tomorrow.

So if anyone knows how to manually add it if you could let me know, or if you just want to sim it yourself and post the results I would appreciate either or. Thanks.

Deleted
    1) Download and start up SimCraft.
    2) Import your toon.
    3) Simulate.
    4) Go back to the Simulate-tab and look row at the end that says something like: "trinket2=scabbard_of_kyanos,id=118882" and replace it with the trinket you want. You can find the item id on wowhead url.
    5) Simulate again.
    6) Repeat 4 & 5 for all combinations you need.
    7) Compare.

Note: For Bonemaw's add the following line to the beginning of APL (they are the lines beginning "actions+=/"), right after "actions=/auto_attack"

Code:
    actions+=//use_item,name=bonemaws_big_toe

Kepp getting this at the top of the sim for bonemaw

Player Epidx_Active has 'use_item' action with no custom buff or action setup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tenaciouzd View Post
    Kepp getting this at the top of the sim for bonemaw

Player Epidx_Active has 'use_item' action with no custom buff or action setup.
    Try this:
    Code:
    actions+=/use_item,name=bonemaws_big_toe,if=buff.bloodbath.up|buff.avatar.up|target.time_to_die<10

Thank you both so much!! Solar and pvp trinket wins.