Getting PVP trinket on first day.

Hey all,
    In general I pve, hate all you want but i enjoy it.
    I was wandering however what is required to get the conquest trinket tomorrow,
    Will it be possible to cap in arena then do the ashran quests?

Any advice will be appreciated

PvEer myself

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridanjohn View Post
    Hey all,
    In general I pve, hate all you want but i enjoy it.
    I was wandering however what is required to get the conquest trinket tomorrow,
    Will it be possible to cap in arena then do the ashran quests?

Any advice will be appreciated
    I PvE too, but from what I have heard, you get can all your Conquest Points from Ashran, or most of it from Arena(You can get 200 additional ones from Ashran), so yes; You can cap in Arena then do the Ashran Quests for 200(no more than 200) more Conquest Points.

Just get a partner from trade and spam 2v2. Unless they changed it from how it was in MoP - which I doubt, seeing as conquest prices on items are the same - you should be able to get 1800 conquest points with 10 wins, and the trinket costs 1750.

The standard cap (without rating increases) was 1700 when I looked few days ago. Not sure if that was a bug, but I can see them changing it to 1700 so that it will take an additional week for trinkets/shoulders.

If the cap is 1700 which I'm 99% sure it is, you won't be able to get it first week.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    The standard cap (without rating increases) was 1700 when I looked few days ago. Not sure if that was a bug, but I can see them changing it to 1700 so that it will take an additional week for trinkets/shoulders.
    Does this 1700 include the extra +200 ashran conquest?

We can conquest cap from Ashran alone now?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigana View Post
    Does this 1700 include the extra +200 ashran conquest?
    I don't know what 200 Ashran CP you are referring to, but the character sheet said "0/1700" two days ago, which to me indicates that the standard cap is 1700 from all sources. I have no idea if they altered the rating/CP cap conversion formula though, so perhaps the set point is just lower but increasing your rating will give a larger cap.