Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    would you be able to link your weak auras?

Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    That spell isn't ready yet.
    That's still recharging

How anyone can play with error speech enabled boggles my mind, it would drive me insane, had to mute the vids after 3 minutes.

Other then that great job.
    funny thing is, there is other stuff going on it must get drowned out - cause as im watching one of the videos i can hear it loud and clear.........

all 8 are up boys and girls

Deleted
    Hey Silfury, good job with those videos are really amazing dude, can you make a screen or something to all your items for the CM plz? i mean... what's you prefer on the items lv 630. Still Haste - > Mastery - > Multi?

Haste > mastery > multi is correct because of the aoe damage we can do

Deleted
    Is there any good guide for enh like this one below which is for ele? Just delete spaces

www . wowhead.com/guide=346/elementals-in-draenor-a-guide-to-elemental-shaman# spells

Deleted
    Hey Silfury thx for the stats priority, my last question is: which 2 trinkets you have for the CM Modes? thxx

ok believe it or not I was using double sided coin as the 'on use' is freaking amazing for lining up with pulls / pots - and the 2nd was the pvp with the static versatily and agi proc (yes it was 620 not the 660 as 5 or 6 of these gold runs were done before conq gear was available with the internal cd on it being 60 - 90 secs on the agi proc)

when I go back in there now for helping out guildies get their golds ill still use the double sided coin but have to debate on wether to use the margok trinket as the stat stick / or the 660 conq one for the increased agi proc

when I get home ill take a screeny of my cmode gear , oh yeh I wasn't using my 680 ring as the stats are crap at 630

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Forgive my ignorance, but what is the addon you're using that shows you what ability to use and when?
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Thanks for this. Gets me itchin to start doing some golds

Hekili V2 - I was using enhaprio before , but it hasn't been updated in while, hence the switch

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you very much for sharing with us. Will take a closer look on another day
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.