Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Acasta View Post
    So 6 days = forever? You can produce them in 4 1/2 days once you have 700 tailoring
    Maybe the Hexweave Robe has bad stats for most speccs? Try to reroll the stats and then sell it for around 20k (depends on your AH). 15-20k for a few minutes worth of time for 6 days seems quite a lot to me.

As for the enchants. The expensive enchants will only sell after a few more weeks when people get weapons from the raid.
    Me, as a feral druid, for example: Mark of the Shattered Hand is the best DPS-enchant till i get mythic-itemlevel gear. I guess that is for a lot of speccs; so thats why they dont sell.
    Really? I made 10-20k easily within a day if I were slacky. Now I honestly struggle to make gold at all. 10-20k over 6 days feels like a massive waste of time, that's like getting demoted to an American waiter without tips. It's not enough to get by with.

Quote Originally Posted by SinAscendant View Post
    Crafting isn't a huge moneymaker. It never really has been tbh, at least from what I've seen.
    I used to make up to 10k/h with Jewelcrafting... I dunno, it's been a great money maker for me. Until now, that is. Now it's just a waste of time past being self sufficient with one or two alts.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I dislike spending numerous daily cooldowns on games of chance...

I've made 3 BS items and I am half way through to making the legs (so legs will be made by sunday latest) I get so many bars made now. However I was saddened by some of the changes (you can make the items at the start but your bars are limited by your skill no seems odd).

Item wise I am doing well but I looked at AH and the prices were high and no items were selling I tried under cutting by 30% and still nothing sold despite mine being the cheapest on AH by a huge way. So I resigned my self to making items for my self only for the time being.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 words
    Reroll stat items

Those sell
    People are retarded trying to sell lets say haste versatility plate. I would rather wear 620 blue than shit like that !!!
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

First bags sell, always, just don't be greedy

Second, the hexweave gear you need the right stats and ideally the right ones before the raid opened.

That being said my mate does jc and enchanting, he's never had more than 5k in his life, he's the definition of a casual pvper. Online maybe 2 nights a week max, he's sitting on a healthy 75k last time I checked with him,

Overpricing is the key, I bought skull of war for 15k, I sold a cloak a week ago for 25k, sold right away and for a 640 item you can't expect more.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Overpricing is the key, I bought skull of war for 15k, I sold a cloak a week ago for 25k, sold right away and for a 640 item you can't expect more.
    Enjoy it while it lasts, prices are going into a free fall in a week or two. I base my prediction on the fact that single ores are nearing the vendor price on my server. Resources are still losing value and it's only going to get worse once the alt waves roll in. Blizzard really messed this up big time.

Call me doom and gloom, but I think this is a safe bet.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I dislike spending numerous daily cooldowns on games of chance...
    This was Jay Wilson's contribution to this game. You can "thank" him.