Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    were you guys flasked and using potions and stuff? cause even tho my gear is actually mastery > haste > crit > multi (not my choice, i'm using what drops) I'm not seeing numbers as high as yours (21k normal butcher for example)

maybe a gear issue? since the other destro lock did 20.5k with crit gear and I stayed at 17.3k with mastery?

Quote Originally Posted by iriecolorado View Post
    GoSup/Servitude and Destro doesn't suffer much from movement with 33%+ of your damage coming from your pet. Time it right and man, that cleave.
    It's not even cleaving that's the issue, towards the end you end up losing a bunch of DPS since you can't always have Havoc up, and with more targets with Doom, you end up getting more fury and thus, more Meta phases.
    Last edited by Gihelle; 2014-12-04 at 03:53 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I played Demo while the other 2 warlocks played destro for the entire heroic raid.

The two speccs are pretty equal on most fights. we found demo taking the upper hand on Tectus(cata) and Twins.

After playing beta, and doing half of normal and heroic up to the last boss last night, I've found that I'm playing Destro with AD + Sup/Serv for Kargath, Butcher, Bracken, Ko'ragh, and Mar'gok and Demo with AD + Demonbolt for Tectus and Twins. Seems to be parsing the best that way from what I've seen.

Not that I haven't tried affliction at all this patch, above is just for Destro/Demo and for normal/heroic. Mechanics in Mythic could change things some.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifey View Post
    After playing beta, and doing half of normal and heroic up to the last boss last night, I've found that I'm playing Destro with AD + Sup/Serv for Kargath, Butcher, Bracken, Ko'ragh, and Mar'gok and Demo with AD + Demonbolt for Tectus and Twins. Seems to be parsing the best that way from what I've seen.

Not that I haven't tried affliction at all this patch, above is just for Destro/Demo and for normal/heroic. Mechanics in Mythic could change things some.
    For Tectus try giving Cata a go instead of DB, you may like what you see)

Deleted
    Has anybody tried Cata with Destro on Tectus? Would be interesting to see a comparison with that