Another flying thread.

I am often curious when I see people on the forums say how great it is not to be able to fly. I instantly assume these people are on pvp servers, and love seeing a bit more action while exploring, and nothing is wrong with that. However, fact of the matter is, after you have cleared the leveling content, no flying only serves as a time sink. Just another way for blizzard to keep players logging in longer, and keep that sub money rolling. There are literally no benefits to not putting flying into the game. I personal can deal with not being able to fly, but does anyone believe not being able to fly at end game content, makes the game in its current state more enjoyable?

Quote Originally Posted by Privs View Post
    ... does anyone believe not being able to fly at end game content, makes the game in its current state more enjoyable?
    I am sure someone does, but I, for example, don't. I think you should have posted in the main thread, instead of creating a new one.

i personally do coming from vanilla lover but i do play on a pvp server theres not much more action les actually because id just knock u off ur flying mount with turtle shell...its that fact its make me see the landscape and terrain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

There is already a mega thread open about the flying topic.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..