10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

When does the daily JC quest?

It does not reset at 3.00AM, and it was not reset when I logged in today at 3.00PM. So when does it reset?, because this is getting rather annoying.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2014-12-02 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rederoin View Post
    It does not reset at 3.00AM, and it was not reset when I logged in today at 3.00PM. So when does it reset?, because this is getting rather annoying.
    Not sure, it's supposed to reset with dailies at 3A but from what you've said maybe it's bugged, did you remove the follower from the building? I'm fairly sure that may be your problem otherwise submit a ticket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoejoe3 View Post
    Not sure, it's supposed to reset with dailies at 3A but from what you've said maybe it's bugged, did you remove the follower from the building? I'm fairly sure that may be your problem otherwise submit a ticket.
    Did not do that, it happens on all my chars that have the lvl 2 jc building(all execpt my hunter, monk and warrior). So I figure its either reset at a different time or its indeed bugged.

Ill try submitting a ticket.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You probably already are looking at this, but wanted to interject just in case, you are looking at server time right? I only say this because my dailies reset at 3:00 a.m. server time, which is 1:00 a.m. my time. You probably already adjusted for this... also make sure you don't accidentally have the daily quest in your log uncompleted.. I did that once before!

10+ Year Old Account
    Server time and local time are one the same for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Its now 7:30PM and they still have not reset.