Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Season 1 and 3 seemed more or less fine and not that disturbing or scary.. on par with Vampire Diaries if you've watched that show. I wouldn't recommend this season and 2 to a 14 year old though. I mean it's probably ok, 14 isn't that young any more but it was pretty messed up.

My girlfriend turned it off within the first minute due to being too scared. She is 28.

- - - Updated - - -

Wiki describes it as 'Horror, Erotic Thriller'.

I'd say that's probably not good for a 14 year old to watch.

Deleted
    actually find it quite disturbing that vast majority of people here think it's ok for a 14 year old to watch.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    actually find it quite disturbing that vast majority of people here think it's ok for a 14 year old to watch.

Probably because most here have watched worse at a younger age and didn't have any issues.

Deleted
    OP start with season 1 which i considered a bit lighter. Watch it with your daughter, at least episodes 1 to 3. If you can stomach it and she can stomach it you can continue. The gore and violence are just condiments for the plot and the actors are very very good!

I watched the first Alien when i was younger then 14 and nothing happened. Also played Doom 1 and 2 before that age. If she's mature enough and hasn't lived under a bubble this far it's a good start to the thriller/horror genre.

10+ Year Old Account
    put it this way, if you dont allow her to and her friends watch it, shes gonna watch it anyways. with how easy it is to watch shit online these days, theres nothing you can do about it, other than come off as a giant dick and have stupid arguments about it.
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch it yourself and see if its something she should be watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    put it this way, if you dont allow her to and her friends watch it, shes gonna watch it anyways. with how easy it is to watch shit online these days, theres nothing you can do about it, other than come off as a giant dick and have stupid arguments about it.
    pretty much this.

Infact when I was a kid, my older brother subjected me to watching movies like childsplay, nightmare on elm street and other horror movies he thought would be funny to force a 7 year old to watch. Nowadays I find such campy horrors funny, while I wear my coat made out of human skin.
    #boycottchina