Deleted

Imp dispel broken?!

My Imp dispel (Singe Magic & Sear Magic) only works if its toggled to auto-cast. (only cc)

I started to get really frustrated that i could not get my macro's to work.
    Then I tested the spell by a simple keybind. Did not work!
    Then I tested it with simple mouse click..... Did not work! wtf..

The magic debuff i tested it with was Shadow Word: Pain

Anyone have the same problem?

Yeah. Same issue for me. I've been unable to find out if it is a bug or intended however.

Quote Originally Posted by Theaast View Post
    My Imp dispel (Singe Magic & Sear Magic) only works if its toggled to auto-cast. (only cc)

I started to get really frustrated that i could not get my macro's to work.
    Then I tested the spell by a simple keybind. Did not work!
    Then I tested it with simple mouse click..... Did not work! wtf..

The magic debuff i tested it with was Shadow Word: Pain

Anyone have the same problem?
    Yeah I haven't been able to dispel anything with it since Wod dropped (not 6.0). Not sure if it's intended. I don't PVP much though, and have tried using it in dungeons and MC and it didn't work on anything there.

Yes. I am having the same problem.

This is getting irritating.

Deleted
    Been broken since the pre-WOD patch that changed the dispel from the old targeting reticule design.

Add this to dark soul glyph bug

And conflag 4pc pvp set bug.

Deleted
    It's only the Fel Imp one, with GoSup. Normal Imp one works fine. Also, it doesn't autocast and you can't activate it. Posted here and reported a few weeks ago. The bug has been introduced with 6.0 when they wanted to make it AoE on target instead of ground target. Only thing you can do is report and hope it'll be fixed before 7.0 (unlikely though).

I'm pretty sure that the Abyssal's dispel is bugged as well.

Will double check when WoD is up.

Also, occasionally the Terrorguard's root treats NPCs as PCs. In other words only a 4 second root.

But at least they fixed eye of kilrog, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Horsemonster View Post
    Add this to dark soul glyph bug

And conflag 4pc pvp set bug.
    I didn't seem to have the Dark Soul bug as of yesterday, so that is potentially fixed.

It's something. /shrug

I have also had this problem, but as another poster said I've been able to use targeted single target dispel with my regular imp as opposed to the new cleave dispel on the fel imp.
    You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me!

Yeah, it's pretty broken at the moment. If it's working as intended then it's just another hypocritical and bizarre design decision on Blizzard's part.

10+ Year Old Account
    As have been mentioned, it's been broken for a long time. And it's not the only thing that's bugged.

For example using command demon on your voidwalker/voidlord, to taunt a minion. Requires it to walk up to the enemy and taunt, even though it has a 30yd range if used from the demons ability bar.

Rather minor issues, but pretty frustrating at times. Especially when it doesn't seem like they are getting fixed anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by BonesTheRabbit View Post
    But at least they fixed eye of kilrog, right?
    The ineptitude of this dev crew is astounding. Can you imagine if they actually had important jobs?

Fixing warlocks isn't exactly a priority, as history has shown us.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I dunno, They fixed RoF pretty quick...

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing here. Noticed in UBRS where I couldn't dispel rejuv potion on the 2nd boss.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Deleted
    Certainly would be nice if they would be a little quicker when it comes to fixing stuff that would help us. Windwalker monks doing ridicoulus damage? Meh, its fine. Warlocks are using rain of fire on single targets??? Nerf it by 60%, and remove that ember generation at once!

Have you tried the base imps spell name?

Haven't been playing my lock much on live to test, but in beta a lot of spells don't work when you cast their actual names, you had to cast the base spells name - eg you had to /cast corruption when in meta, because /cast doom flat out didn't work.

ie,

/cast Singe Magic

rather than

/cast Sear Magic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the Abyssal's dispel is bugged as well.

Will double check when WoD is up.

Also, occasionally the Terrorguard's root treats NPCs as PCs. In other words only a 4 second root.
    Certain NPCs are treated as players in terms of CC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekha View Post
    Same thing here. Noticed in UBRS where I couldn't dispel rejuv potion on the 2nd boss.
    Unless you are talking bout infernal/abyssal, Imps do not dispel defensive buffs from enemies, only offensive debuffs from friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.