Are blackenspore and Tectus requiered on Mythic to fight Imperator?

So i have been checking this to see if you need all previous bosses(including optional ones) to die in Mythic for Imperator to spawn and be Killiable on mythic,but i haven't found a reply for this.
    If anyone can confirm if Tectus and Blackenspore are Optional even on Mythic and can be skipped to go to imperator i would truly appeciate it, and with a source from a blue or something as well.

In previous tiers ALL bosses were requiered to die in Old heroic/Mythic for Final boss to spawn but because we didn't had any truly optional bosses at all since Ulduar. So i was wondering if Highmaul follows ulduar's trait where the optional bosses are not needed to pull final boss on Hard Mode.
    Last edited by ferseba18; 2014-12-02 at 06:22 PM.

No one knows.

Oh now I get it...

I would be under the impression that you will need to do all bosses to unlock Mar'gok Mythic mode. They are completely optional heroic and below.
    However, this early into the tier, you're going to want all the gear you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Clebane View Post
    I would be under the impression that you will need to do all bosses to unlock Mar'gok Mythic mode. They are completely optional heroic and below.
    However, this early into the tier, you're going to want all the gear you can get.
    Yeah,but Back in Ulduar you didn't had to kill algalon,ignis or Razorscale(In theory) to do Yogg-saron 0-Lights,but you wanted to kill them if you were undergeared. I'm Asking if this applies to Mythic Highmaul as well or you need to Kill ALL bosses every time you want to Kill Imperator on Mythic even if you don't need gear from blackenspore and Tectus