RBGs open today what are you running/ who you running with

just generalized what u enjoy for rbgs and wanting to make thread to help newer pvpers get into rbgs i will definately be running either lock or a plate wearer not for sure which one definitely looking at dotcleave with Spriest boomkin affliction looking so well along with UHDK

an army of rets and ferals

and replace the healers with hunters

lol jk probably just gonna roll 10/10 hunters.
    WoD MIA for No Flight
    ------------------------------
    MayMay

lol /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by HeedmySpeed View Post
    an army of rets and ferals

and replace the healers with hunters

lol jk probably just gonna roll 10/10 hunters.
    Let me guess, shaken by a high killshot in a BG?

well since WoW is no longer World of Wizardcraft....id say you may can get away with having 2 rets and knocking off a healer...therefore:

2 healers
    2 Dks
    2 Rets
    1 FC druid
    2 hunters
    1 whatever you best friend is....maybe a boomy
    Last edited by Omaski; 2014-12-02 at 09:10 PM.

#TeamBailamos

I think at least I heard he booted most of his team maybe me too oh well was fun while it lasted if nothing else

Deleted
    It seems like the majority of the people here seem to just want to troll, however i'll give you a serious answer.
    I am (one of) the leader(s) of one of the biggest high rated (2.5+) pvp guilds on eu-stormscale.
    We will be running 4 RBG teams next season, with the following setups (depending availability ofc)

Rogue
    Priest (disc)
    Lock(aff)
    Mage
    Warrior (dps)
    Dk (TC)
    Druid(Balance)
    Monk (mistweaver)
    Druid(tank)
    Pally(holy)

Rogue
    Spriest
    Lock
    Mage
    Warrior (FC)
    Druid (Resto)
    Druid (Balance)
    Dk (TC)
    Priest (Disc)
    Pally (Holy)

Priest (Disc)
    Warrior (FC)
    Warrior (DPS)
    Druid (Resto)
    Druid (Balance)
    DK (TC)
    Shaman (Resto)
    Shaman (Ele)
    Rogue
    Warlock (Affli)

Mage
    Warrior (FC)
    Druid (Resto)
    Druid (Moonkin)
    Priest (Disc)
    Rogue
    Warlock
    Shaman (Ele)
    Paladin (Holy)
    Deathknight (TC)

As you can see, not a single ret paladin, no melee cleaves, caster cleaves supreme

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who plays at the highest possible ratings season after season - and has led teams to 2400+ every season since S10

Disc Priest
    Resto Druid
    Frost DK X2
    Another DK or Boomkin X1
    Ret Paladin x1
    FC Feral
    Subt Rogue
    Frost Mage
    Warlock if Boomy, otherwise Hunter

will likely be my go-to comp. Mage will sit nodes, and be key to bursting down FCs after 4 stacks (see: Frost Mage/Rogue/Boomkin or Frost Mage/Rogue/Hunter)

Glad to see pretty much everyone will be taking boomies again this season.

Surprised at the lack of Warlocks in your team comps.. from what I've heard they're doing pretty disgusting AoE damage. Hunters, Boomkins, Warlocks, Mages all still look extremely good for RBG environments. Rogues will probably be a necessity because of their CC/control. DKs will be good for displacements and damage.

In terms of healers.. Rdruids are putting out the best numbers and Disc is 2nd best and brings good utility. Shamans and MW Monks both look super vulnerable so probably just grab another Druid or a Paladin or run with 2 healers.

Spriests man.....spriests.

Well, I dobut I'll do any RBG. Not that I've ever been a leader of a team because
    1. No one will never take a destro lock in their current state
    2. No stable guild and should I find one, rest assured it will die, like the fruit I buy and forget to eat
    3. Waiting 2 hours for that one tank/healer is very difficult and I'm the most impatient person I know
    4. I remember bad experiences more than happy ones, and since last experience was "LEARN TO PLAY YOUR FUCKING CLASS" yelled in TS3, I'm not too eager about going there again*
    5. Finding and building a network is difficult, frustrating and hard
    6. Most guilds out there require 2,2k, 2,4k+++ achivements, I'm but a mere noob to them, unworthy
    7. Most PvPers have terrible attitudes and are extremely rude
    8. going through "are you a girl?" in TS3 over and over is fucking annoying

Why aren't there more people playing (rated) PvP? Because it's a place for those people that shouldn't be working with people. It's like walking in a sewer, waist-high in shit

*because destro locks should really be topping damage in SSM. Also playing 5 guild members/5 random people in their first RBG together = automatic 3k rating, as well as TCing consisting of "train resto shammy". Yeh, didn't win.

Sorry for the QQ but such has my experience with PvP been in MoP.

I'll just be running my "yolo" for the box. I still need like 5 piece on my dk to be BiS and need the damn belt token for the blackrock transmog -_______-.
    maybe later in the season i'll start doing rbgs seriously, for now its 2s for points and 3s when I wanna push.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    Surprised at the lack of Warlocks in your team comps.. from what I've heard they're doing pretty disgusting AoE damage. Hunters, Boomkins, Warlocks, Mages all still look extremely good for RBG environments. Rogues will probably be a necessity because of their CC/control. DKs will be good for displacements and damage.

In terms of healers.. Rdruids are putting out the best numbers and Disc is 2nd best and brings good utility. Shamans and MW Monks both look super vulnerable so probably just grab another Druid or a Paladin or run with 2 healers.
    I'd personally wanna grab a hpally over a rdruid for a few reason. Freedom for FC, they're harder to train, more burst healing for whoever is getting trained, Team wide aura mastery. Maybe if the fight last long enough will a rdruid be better with bark and hots but I doubt it.