power supply help

heya mmo-champ just got a new pc and the psu is on the really low end side (350watts) i dont know much about building so i was wondering if you could help me find a decent upgrade, i use a intel i5 4690k, looking to stay around $100 i dont play much games other than wow and LoL/dota but i want to start running a little newer games like the evil within, alien isolation and i think a new psu is where i should start

10+ Year Old Account
    Why upgrade the power supply? If 350W is working then why spend money? The only other reason to upgrade a PSU besides watts is reliability. What brand is the 350W? As long as it's a decent brand then just keep using it.

Unless you are planning on upgrading the GPU 350 is fine. If you were putting in a new GPU then I would say to replace the PSU at that point.

Deleted
    Depends on the GPU you have atm, why you wouldn't have gotten a better PSU to start with is a little weird but either way if the current stuff works you should be fine BUT it might not be a bad idea (depending on the GPU you use) to get a good quality replacement if your current one is a potential firecracker.

It's possible without breaking the bank and it's nice knowing you have a good reliable unit.

Rosewill Capstone 450W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular $60