Deleted

Starfall when to use

I m currently using simcraft and on 2 targets I have some wierd numbers as moonkin Active Damage per Execute Time 93755 moonfire 65722 starfall 37040 starsurge.

I m at low amount of haste( 413), should we start using starfall in solar eclipse ( I have glyph) on 2 targets? or is simcraft just not reliable on 2 targets?

Deleted
    Believe its 3+ targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Evory View Post
    Believe its 3+ targets.
    2+ targets now.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    2+ targets now.
    So sim is correct? and we should use starfall in solar (if glyphed) ?

Zelis is it still the case that solar glyphed starfall only hits 2 targets max?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    Zelis is it still the case that solar glyphed starfall only hits 2 targets max?
    Yea toolip is wierd with Sunfall its says that it can hit max 2 target every 1 sec, but I belive its working diffrent and hits more targets, not sure about that tho. Would be nice if soemone cast test it somehow.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sunfall hits up to 20 targets per wave, the same as Starfall. It saying otherwise is simply a tooltip error.

Quote Originally Posted by zelis View Post
    So sim is correct? and we should use starfall in solar (if glyphed) ?
    I don't really see the benefit to glyphing. Lunar play style is better suited to starfall when AOE'ing. Passive aoe, that lets you multi dot and still aoe with a long starfire cast. Solar just requires 1 gcd to multidot usually.