Unhappy As a Glad Warrior in Arena: What do we bring over other classes?

I seem to lose 4 out of every 5 arena games whether it's 2s or 3s on my Glad Warrior due to the pathetic pressure put out. I was 2k the last few seasons (nothing amazing I know) but for some reason, I can't kill anything ever and I can't think of what the warrior class offers over say a DK, Ret, or Feral. The classes listed all heal waaay more, output 1.5x-2x my damage and arguably have better survivability over time (once our Shield Wall/LS is down, what then?).

On my feral, I've went on streaks where I've won 10+ games in a row easily and that's when playing with a freaking WARLOCK. Besides DKs, no other class can out DPS me and against warriors? I eat them alive in all aspects. I don't think that's saying Ferals are strong but that Glad Warriors are seriously nowhere near powerful as they're hyped up to be.

The only time I might kill someone is during a Bloodbath + Shield Charge + Shield Slam with Heroic Strikes during each global and that's if it's against a douple DPS comp. If it's warrior/healer vs any class/healer, 90% of the time I'm fucked. I've been bouncing between Heavy Repercussions and Unyielding Strikes to see which is best and I think it's up to your personal playstyle.

My warrior is almost full iLvl 620 so I'm hoping like every season, we get much better with gear scaling.

Deleted
    Comparing mediocre specs to the strongest right now will never end well. There is simply no reason to use you over them.

Deleted
    Problem is that all classes you listed are pretty good or even OP atm. Atleast DK and Feral. Glad is fine, dont worry imo

You bring less damage and far less utility than any other fotm melee. Welcome to WoD

Now, I'm not no pro by any means. I rarely pvp. But, I would venture to say that the lack of a true cd to put any sort of burst into anyone would be a weak point in being a gladiator. You have nothing to align with your trinkets to hit harder and possibly burst someone down who is low hp. Just my guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Isn't less damage and utility to be expected from a tank-turned-dps spec?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Isn't less damage and utility to be expected from a tank-turned-dps spec?
    The sad thing is you even less damage and utility from the main 'DPS spec'

Heres why you lose. You aren't a glad. More than likely you paid for it as most people do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kori View Post
    Heres why you lose. You aren't a glad. More than likely you paid for it as most people do.
    Lol, way to know how to read.

Gladiator ranking in arenas and the gladiator talent choice for prot warriors are two different things lol.

I never said I was (in fact, quite the opposite) but thanks for your wonderful insight and fantastic contribution.

try reading next time.

Dont know what ur doign wrong but Glad stance does good damage and offers great survivablity. IMO it does TOO much damage for the survivablity it provides, but not to the extend ret, dk, and feral are at, still does stupid good damage. Should get dumbed down along with others.

The only thing you bring is a purge.

You're a damage bot otherwise, and an inferior one at that.

warriors should never be 1 on 1 beatable by the other melee classes.
    they are...better warriors with no special "powers"
    and if they arent better warriors then what is the fucking reason to have the class in the first place

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    and if they arent better warriors then what is the fucking reason to have the class in the first place
    Probably because lore... =/= gameplay...? something like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    you'll still get 2k, don't worry man
    NO TO THE FOTM

I realise Revolol is a rank 1 player, but nonetheless judging form his stream Glad Warriors do insane damage.
    The couple I've faced today also did really high pressure. Maybe you're just not used to the rotation or new playstyle?

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    Aww, you no specul snowflake anymore?

Welcome to Warriors in WoD.

Arms... feels like it's in beta and lacks single target pressure.
    Fury... is way too squishy.
    Gladiator... can survive but can't pressure.

I don't see us being competitive this season unless something drastic happens.