Need Help with My PvP Rotation

Hello, I play a hunter and I was hoping that anyone can help me out with the best dps rotation for PvP. I follow the suggested dps rotation and prioritize my abilities based on what Icy Veins suggests, but it seems like my rotation is constantly getting interrupted by other players, which seems to hurt my dps immensely.

Can anyone suggest a better, more simplified dps rotation for PvP other than what is suggested on Icy Veins?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nopkplease View Post
    Hello, I play a hunter and I was hoping that anyone can help me out with the best dps rotation for PvP. I follow the suggested dps rotation and prioritize my abilities based on what Icy Veins suggests, but it seems like my rotation is constantly getting interrupted by other players, which seems to hurt my dps immensely.

Can anyone suggest a better, more simplified dps rotation for PvP other than what is suggested on Icy Veins?
    You didn't even say what spec you play....

To summarize what I would say: there is no set "pvp rotation". That's the thing with PvP, it's purely situational.

Deleted
    Since you think there is a rotation in pvp it's obvious that you need to read more guides and practice.
    There is no rotation, you need to know what the other classes can do and will do and act appropriately depending on your team composition as well.

Deleted
    Don't buy into that cliche that "there is no spoon", especially for a player that asks for one.

The way people open, and even cc, with a hunter has patterns that can easily be read as a rotation and be a huge help for a new player. I'm playing something else though so I can't help you with that one but I do realize that even healers have "rotations" that can be explained to new players, even noxxic.com in all its basics and wrongdoings can be helpful for newer players. And iirc even they say "there is no rotation" yet they put out a priority list that give you just that, it is just written out differently.

edit - and if you don't already know about it, noxxic.com, icy-veins.com and arenajunkies.com are great resources to learn about a class. And ofc in the class specific forum here on mmo.
    Last edited by mmoccfe93d0670; 2014-12-03 at 08:18 AM.

Deleted
    1. You need to understand that trying to force a PvE rotation into PvP will give EXACTLY the results you are getting: "My rotation keeps getting interrupted by other players". Of course it does. That IS PvP. No one is going to let you run off your Icy Veins list on them.

2. However, we can still give help if you let us know what spec you play.