Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    So is this now the go-to excuse? Every single time something doesn't work its a DDoS?
    When I lock up and can still guild chat with people in game, its very likely a ddos attack, which is what happens no matter which game I play that gets ddos attacked, but hey, you guys are busy riding around on your black horses hatin on blizzard, lets not let reason and possibility cloud our judgement.

How can people be so dense with a site like http://map.ipviking.com/ existing. I lag in game tab over and o look at all the pretty colors bombarding the US. Seriously get some common sense.....these threads should be abolished before they even can start festering.

Quote Originally Posted by gutch View Post
    I don't honestly believe there are 10 million people playing.. afterall they only sold 3 million and some WoW expansions.... what are the other 7 million people doing?
    That was 3 million copies sold on the 1st day, not 3 million total.

7+ Year Old Account
    So sick of their piece of utter shit game since launch.
    Then quit you fucking infant. No one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to stick around if you're so miserable. These threads are so useless.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-12-03 at 01:20 AM.

DDOS attacks are going to be the new norm, why? becaise Blizzard keeps reporting them, gaming websites write articles about them and the ddos attackers heads get bigger every time they are mentioned, not only assuring they do more ddos attacks but that more and more like minded script kiddies will copy them.

7+ Year Old Account
    DDOS is not an excuse. Technically, we're DDOSing the servers by trying to log on all at once. Although there is a new raid, it shouldn't buckle under the load especially after the updates...more likely, Blizzard fucked with the code a little to optimize it or some part of it and ended up screwing it all up.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

We will most likely get 1 day exempt like always during extra long maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynon View Post
    Angry fanboy is angry.
    Sad Blizzard Apologist is Sad. oh see? works both ways.

OT: im sick of the people logging in who pay for this game and crashing servers because idk 6-7million players are logging into 2 zones, is being called DDOS. . . Blizzard needs to fix their damn Servers already, or let us move garrsions so it doesnt clog one area.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rauta View Post
    We will most likely get 1 day exempt like always during extra long maintenance.
    Unlikely. It happens very rarely and is not unprecedented. WoD launch was the first time in years, I believe. Not that it matters. It just pushes back when you pay for the subscription, no difference to me. I'll play until the servers shut down for good.
    Network Administrator with a desire to be creative. MCSE Server 2016, A+, Network+ certified and an avid gamer.
    Aorus Xtreme RTX 2080 Ti | i9 9900X@ 4.6ghz custom loop | Level 120 Void Elf Protection Warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Got in, hearthed to Warspear no problem. Tried hearthing back to my Garrison, stuck at the loading bar at 90%...
    Goofed your Garrison is the worst place to be right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post

OT: im sick of the people logging in who pay for this game and crashing servers because idk 6-7million players are logging into 2 zones, is being called DDOS. . . Blizzard needs to fix their damn Servers already, or let us move garrsions so it doesnt clog one area.
    Why do you think that if you moved your garrison to another zone, it wouldn't use the same Instance server? I suggest educating yourself in IT a little bit, no offense. It can do wonders for your understanding.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutch View Post
    I don't honestly believe there are 10 million people playing.. afterall they only sold 3 million and some WoW expansions.... what are the other 7 million people doing?
    You'd be surprised. I have alts in casual social guilds that have existed since Vanilla in which there are several people who NEVER make it to level cap despite playing just about every day.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post

I'm sick of people crying that the sky is falling when there is factual live evidence of attacks that you can verify with your own eyes and yet choose to blame the blameless.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Goofed your Garrison is the worst place to be right now.
    And at the same time the most important place to be. yay for that lovely conundrum. . .

You people never get tired of constantly complaining about the same exact thing as if it's so shocking. The people living with you must want to kill themselves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Burning Xeen View Post
    I'm sick of people crying that the sky is falling when there is factual live evidence of attacks that you can verify with your own eyes and yet choose to blame the blameless.
    I don't trust that dumb website. Either of them. This isn't news, it's always been like that even before those gained notoriety.

"If you eliminate the possible, then all that is left is the hater screaming nerd rage at anyone who they disagree with." Spock.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually my subscription runs out on the 23rd and I'm done. So.
    Good luck on your future Ventures man!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, guys. They're "investigating".
    Look! Words!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    tbh im getting sick of the 10-15 min loading screen when i herth from a cm to my garriosn
    At least you're able to log in.