Deleted

Follower, twice with the same counter. Useful or reroll?

So here is the deal:
    I have an epic follower who has two ability to counter "timed battles". It might go handy once I need to counter that two times but I just dont see this happening so often. Should I reroll it?

Very rarely useful, obviously, as it can only ever fully use its abilities on missions with two Timed Battles.

How do you reroll btw?
    cheers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobles View Post
    How do you reroll btw?
    cheers
    There are some rare quality one time items that randomize followers abilities.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=118354

Let me guess... Aeda?? Because this happened to me too and many others on official forums BTW, there is a Highmaul mission that requires 2 timed battle. And another one with 2 group damage. So if you don't have another geared follower with timed battle counter, I suggest to keep the current one as is cause you will find him usefull
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Let me guess... Aeda?? Because this happened to me too and many others on official forums BTW, there is a Highmaul mission that requires 2 timed battle. And another one with 2 group damage. So if you don't have another geared follower with timed battle counter, I suggest to keep the current one as is cause you will find him usefull
    Yepp... Aeda

Just an Fyi, if you are going to randomly have a follower who counters a single threat twice, timed battle would be the one to do it.

Timed Battle appears as two of the threats in 2 of the ilvl 615 mission, 2 of the 630 missions, and 1 of the 645 missions. There are only 4 645(Highmaul) missions, each with 4 possible ilevels of gear given. For good measure it also occurs twice in the normal level 100 missions. In fact, I would recommend anybody who has yet to give upgrades to their level 100 follows to prioritize Timed Battle as it is the most common threat at 615+ appearing in 40 different missions.

For contrast, the Magic Debuff threat, which is the least common occurring threat in the 615+ missions never appears twice in the same mission. It also only appears a total of 8 times in this mission range.

Deleted
    I got the same double timed battle on aeda and while I laughed when I first got her now she's lvl 100 it's actually been very useful

Her plus a follower with magic debuff countered all three minions on a mission for 120 garrison resources, this left a whole empty spot to throw a lvl 96 with the 200% garrison resources perk in

Deleted
    Thanks guys. I think im gonna keep her.