Poll: What was your last experience with Ashran?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My server has a very close to 50/50 faction balance, but alliance completely dominates Ashran 24/7.

Balance has been fairly good from what I've seen on my realm. There's usually a ROARING battle at the river in the middle. Last time I went in, I Fire Nova'd to my heart's content for a good 20-30 minutes, and around the time I got bored, I ran back into the heart of the beast and used Aviana's Feather to fly back to Stormshield.

My people need me!

Deleted
    The bugs are a real problem, like the tree dudes resetting or just stopping inside the enemy Zerg asking to die, but we can expect that to change, hopefully soon.

Player incompetence is another factor. Sure it doesn't matter who wins, least of all in ashran..but as a somewhat competitive player, it annoys me to no end when, for example, some guy tanks our boss, barely staying alive, and no one tries to take him down or stud lock him. Even a single stun makes tanks drop so hard on the boss.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can I choose 1 and 2? Queues are horrible, and everytime I do get in, Alliance is in the Horde base with the giant tree and is buttramming everyone. You can't even view the conquest vendor without waiting in queue for 25 minutes, and when you get there, he's dead, and now you're dead too.