Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Draenic Pet Battler achievement still shows I need 500 battles to unlock the Level 3 Menagerie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Novistador View Post
    Guys you missed the biggest news of all!
    We now longer need to win 500 pet battles to get rank 3 of the pet menegerie! WOO!
    Mine still says I need 500.

^^ Wow. Overreaction much?

Take comfort in knowing that just because it's easier now doesn't devalue what you did. Think how much pet xp you got!

And if that doesn't help, take comfort in the south. By which I mean Southern Comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    Crafted Item Hotfix
    -> pathetic move to lower down the leather prices and rise up the ore prices.... shame on you Blizzard.
    Gear from both LW and BS were raised.
    It's only tents that went from 25 hides to 5 hides.
    Is there really something wrong with it? The tents give 10% of your base stat as if you were "well fed".

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard! Stop making things cost blackrock ore! I need to get rid of all this useless true iron while blackrock seems to be used for everything jewelcrafting.

^ The recipes either cost all blackrock, all true iron, or a mix. If you have too much true iron, make a bunch of the L98 rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Laringar View Post
    ^^ Wow. Overreaction much?

Take comfort in knowing that just because it's easier now doesn't devalue what you did. Think how much pet xp you got!

And if that doesn't help, take comfort in the south. By which I mean Southern Comfort.
    There was no pet xp I had to use level 25 pets. I should have known they'd nerf and dumb down everything anyways. Look at all the heroic and cm nerfs.

Could have been using a carry pet for that.

Also, you have such a wonderful and upbeat attitude. I'm sure you're just a joy to be around.

Disturbed Podlings and Goren Protectors that spawns inside of the Garrison should now be lootable if they're killed by an NPC (like a Bodyguard). An additional hotfix is being worked on that will also apply this while encountering Disturbed Podlings and Goren Protectors outside of the Garrison as well.
    Whatever, I was fearing and making them despawn.

Blizzard, would you kindly stop spawning annoyances like this on me? I don't give a flying f##k about what they loot anyway.
    Last edited by Merylyan; 2014-12-04 at 03:26 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    At this point I don't even know if I should laugh or cry about how bug-ridden WoD is.
    You sir have definitely not played many other mmos...
    Sure it's anoying but cmon, this is one of the, if not the best wow expansion i've played till now!