OpenRaid is dead, is there a newer alternative?

Is there something better than OpenRaid?

Deleted
    The Blizzard group finder?

You mean Oqueue?

Openraid works

How is OpenRaid dead? It's right after expansion launch, of course there's not a lot of events. It usually only picks back up again once people are mostly done with the first tier of raiding.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Poo View Post
    The Blizzard group finder?
    I really don't get how people can miss this, especially if they post on this forum.

Deleted
    Openraid is dead? I've been accepted into a group by a ghosts? OMFG!

Seriously it's not dead.
    Last edited by mmoc70c145fdaf; 2014-12-03 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dahmer View Post
    Openraid is dead? I've been accepted into a group by a ghots? OMFG!

Seriously it's not dead.
    Yeah... I'm doing 4 Highmaul raids on OpenRaid this week, so not sure how that qualifies as "dead".
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    how can open be dead? they just went dark for awhile til raids come up.

And use the in game blizzard for spontanios grouping. So much easyer and faster, then tabing out and then what not for some old content.

Deleted
    Openraid will struggle when the proper raidleaders/players are busy clearing content. Then it will thrive when everyone is done and can do things on alts. That is openraid. hopefully the rules can be more relaxed on Openraid in the future; having warning points because a person has repeatedly died and then replaced is always fun.
    Last edited by mmoccdb78603ca; 2014-12-03 at 09:09 AM.

the biggest issue with Blizz Group Finder and the biggest plus of OpenRaid is the ability to set up a runs that are scheduled in advance. Currently there is no way to do it using Blizz tool and for me - I can't commit to a flex raid of 3h without some advance.

so until this option will be implemented - OpenRaid wins for me for anything more complex than crystal dailies.