Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by diddle View Post
    Come on don't be such a buzz kill. I am in my late 40's with children, this is the same kind of conversation you'd have with your friends as "would you rather do (blank) or (blank)?"

Have you never had conversations with your friends like this before?
    Either you are a young adult/teenager...or a very childish and sad example of a middle aged man. Either way, stop screwing up this forum with your toxic threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally disgusting topic. You had really nothing better to talk about?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Either you are a young adult/teenager...or a very childish and sad example of a middle aged man. Either way, stop screwing up this forum with your toxic threads.
    I'm a neurologist in my late 40's with kids. Loosen up and stop taking life so seriously, especially an off-topic game forum for god's sake.

Also, I generally find it in poor taste to hold a poster to his posts in other discussions, but I don't think I'm nearly as toxic as someone who wishes death on suicidal people with mental illnesses.
    Last edited by diddle; 2014-12-03 at 10:35 AM.

Men nope

Women I'd be useless I'd say a fair figure, then 9/10 I'd be like

(I like your face, it's free)

Deleted
    Is this what you'd have to pay them?

I'm a neurologist in my late 40's with kids. Loosen up and stop taking life so seriously, especially an off-topic game forum for god's sake.
    HAHAhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah right There's not a single person with above average intelligence that can create these kinds of terrible threads that are nowhere near 'fun' or even remotely engaging. A Neurologist? If this is a reflection of who you are, I pity anyone you treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    HAHAhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah right There's not a single person with above average intelligence that can create these kinds of terrible threads that are nowhere near 'fun' or even remotely engaging. A Neurologist? If this is a reflection of who you are, I pity anyone you treat.
    You've responded twice, that's clearly indicative it's engaging to some degree. You should realize that doctors are normal people that dick around off the clock like anyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    some people
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Sorry your life has become so mundane
    Yeah, it's terrible. It's really mundane without those witty conversations, the booger picking and smelling one's farts ... I wonder how I get through the day!

Don't ask me how I came up with the booger and fart stuff - you just kind of seem like the type of guy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Your thread choices are truely bizzare *backs away slowly*

Deleted
    I would totally be a gigolo if I got to choose my clientele. I wouldn't be up for no $1.50 handjob or a quicky in the toilet though. I'd be the kind of whore you have to book 2 weeks in advance and you gotta keep me for at least 24 hours and I would be like $10,000/day regardless of taking advantage of my services. I would do it with some goddamn class.

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably $1,000 for the first hour. Additional hours or repeat performances would cause huge spikes. Like up to 5k etc until I found a price I thought was consistently worth it. There was a Cracked article by a woman who worked at the Bunny Ranch (brothel) who said a big part of it is haggling. She also said regulars like to pick the new people because they're bad at haggling and don't know their worth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I see this forum more as a democracy. If people like the topic they'll reply to it and it will stay on the front page. If people don't care, it will fall off the front page in a short time.

Why not let the forum member decide?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I see this forum more as a democracy. If people like the topic they'll reply to it and it will stay on the front page. If people don't care, it will fall off the front page in a short time.

Why not let the forum member decide?
    I've always felt the same. If I find a topic uninteresting I'm not going to post my disapproval, that just bumps it back up to the top of the page. People do enjoy being condescending though, can't help that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't pay for sex when I am like 99% sure I could "Love" myself better :P (Thanks nirvana song)
    You're a towel.

Deleted
    I'm a neurologist in my late 40's with kids.
    No you're not. You're an overweight, unemployed 20-something who still lives with his parents and has nothing better to do than get drunk cheap booze, blame it on alcoholism and sit at his computer in the same set of clothes you've been wearing for the last week posting shit on the internet because you have no real-life people to interact with. From your post history, it's been pretty easy to figure that much out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    no sum can turn me gay, and i could only do it if i find at least a bit of enjoyment in it, so men are out

for women, depends
    Having sex with men doesn't make you gay.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Poo View Post
    No you're not. You're an overweight, unemployed 20-something who still lives with his parents and has nothing better to do than get drunk cheap booze, blame it on alcoholism and sit at his computer in the same set of clothes you've been wearing for the last week posting shit on the internet because you have no real-life people to interact with. From your post history, it's been pretty easy to figure that much out.
    You were aiming for him but hit me. Minus the overweight, living with parents and booze part. Would love some booze though. Sharesies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    Having sex with men doesn't make you gay.
    That is 100% true. I've had sex with like 12 men and I'm not gay.
    You're a towel.

lol @ all the fems raging hard.

Go away.