Deleted

Graphics issues after updating to Windows 8.1

I am hoping some tech savvy person here can help me. I am having graphics problems when running wow since updating to windows 8.1 (which my PC did randomly without permission...), specifically its rather blurry, particularly text. It is very noticeable on player names, as in I can't read them. You can see the extent of the problem in the image below.

I am running a laptop with dual graphics: Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GTX 765M. The Nvidia Graphics cards is obviously fairly decent so I am use to running on High graphics at a standard FPS around 60. The display has always been crisp until now.

I have tried updating the graphics drivers for both the HD and Nvidia chips. I have deleted my WTF folder. I have tried Googling the answer but have not found anything.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Deleted
    Check the resolution, and install Geforce Experience and let it update your actual Nvidia Graphics Driver, after that make sure to check that the game is launched using the Nvidia GPU as rarely it happens that it starts only on the Intel Intecraped Gpu ( that's a nono for games ).

So yeah, basically update your graphic cards and check the resolution.

You're not running at your native resolution, that screenshot is 1280x720. Right click anywhere on your desktop, click screen resolution and set it to the recommended value.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics