Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    You guys are so right, the fact that the first two pages are 100% Alliance is totally fair and reasonable and the fact that 35 out of 50 on the first page are humans is totally reasonable

Thanks MMO Champ

Quote Originally Posted by Icaras View Post
    I use EMFH in PVE (group and solo) content all the time.

If it gets taken away, I demand a racial that increases my DPS proportial to the massive loss I suffer from losing EMFH. If you don't want that, then leave us humans alone.
    Ok, how about a 2 minute cooldown that increases your attack power by 345 for 15 seconds lolgtfo

EMFH its the same racial that was in MOP and even with the BIG 2nd trinket NERF, doesnt mean that humans are OP.

2 trinkets in MOP were almost OP, but even with that ORCS warriors were > Human warriors.

And from what im seeing ORC racials even with the nerf are able to burst higher than humans if used correctlly and still provide a good amount of stun resist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitethe View Post
    Look at all the top players from Alliance from.....Tichondrius..? wait a minute...
    Yes, let's look at all the top horde players from Outland EU now.

See what I did there? Your post is dumb and you should feel dumb.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfingers View Post
    You guys are so right, the fact that the first two pages are 100% Alliance is totally fair and reasonable and the fact that 35 out of 50 on the first page are humans is totally reasonable

Thanks MMO Champ

They are just better players /Kappa
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

EMFH was a lot better when you could use PvE trinkets to their full effect. It's not even close to that now...

It's a very nice racial outside of Arenas and that's my main reason for changing to human. To always have my trinket equiped when I get jumped in PvP gear out in the world etc.

I do however think it should be removed, the same goes with many other of the skills. Either the active racial skills should be of the Pandaren, Tauren, BE, Gnome, NE type. Ie. small CDs that either break or cause CCs. Or they should be some kind of damage boost or similar... like troll, orc... or we could just cut them and just have passives or none at all.

I do like that they give flavour though. And it shouldn't be too hard to balance these 10 skills. If they were only remotely similar in their effect...
    Hästäpple - Level 100 Human Hunter, Outland EU