Question What to use honor now that I have full PVP gear?

Anyone know if we can exchange honor for other stuff like mats or tokens or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Weekly bonus rolls.

If you don't raid/intend to buy the three free honor rolls each week then you can still buy Brutal gladiator's daggers from the old gear vendor in SW, they sell for 16g~ per and only cost 105 honor.(unless it's been changed) I've farmed 20-30k gold just spamming bgs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    If you don't raid/intend to buy the three free honor rolls each week then you can still buy Brutal gladiator's daggers from the old gear vendor in SW, they sell for 16g~ per and only cost 105 honor.(unless it's been changed) I've farmed 20-30k gold just spamming bgs.
    Interesting. I might be getting into raiding probably. Where can I buy these bonus rolls from?

I was wondering the same earlier, I haven't been online long enough to buy any bonus rolls yet but I'm sure I'll find out later tonight. The three rolls you can get from honor are soooooo easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Weekly bonus rolls.
    Yeah, this.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Interesting. I might be getting into raiding probably. Where can I buy these bonus rolls from?
    Behind the Town Hall in Stormshield, Ashran.

There is a Gazebo with a blue "!" questgiver.

Oh boy bonus PVE rolls. Snore.

Quote Originally Posted by Skath View Post
    Oh boy bonus PVE rolls. Snore.

LOL... I guess we cant expect everyone to know about everything...

"Instead of giving you extra Conquest points, winning a Rated Battleground will allow you to use a bonus roll token for a shot at a piece of Gladiator’s gear, similar to the Celestial world bosses on the Timeless Isle."

source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/139...ttle-4-29-2014

In other words.. you can use the seals as bonus rolls for conquest gear.