Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY hope they don't drop from LFR because they (Blizzard) swore a thousand times we wouldn't have to go into LFR.

If they DO drop from LFR, at LEAST make it so that you only get them from LFR or N/H/M (e.g., if you clear 7/7N/H/or M every week, you don't have to do LFR)*

* How this would work: If you kill 7/7N and 7/7LFR, you'd only get one set of stones. If you then did Heroic or Mythic, the same boss would drop stones again. Basically if you do LFR, you have to kill the same boss 3 times in a week to get stones twice.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

got stones from normal bosses, but did two of them in HC yesterday (bracken and twins) and didnt get any stones.

I've only killed 3 NM bosses and got 11 stones atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY hope they don't drop from LFR because they (Blizzard) swore a thousand times we wouldn't have to go into LFR.

If they DO drop from LFR, at LEAST make it so that you only get them from LFR or N/H/M (e.g., if you clear 7/7N/H/or M every week, you don't have to do LFR)*

* How this would work: If you kill 7/7N and 7/7LFR, you'd only get one set of stones. If you then did Heroic or Mythic, the same boss would drop stones again. Basically if you do LFR, you have to kill the same boss 3 times in a week to get stones twice.
    You only get stones once per week, regardless of difficulty.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    We got them from normal, but didn't get more from HC which i what the OP is asking I believe.
    Same I don't recall getting any more from HC after having done normal either.

Of course they drop in LFR - they have said a thousand times that the ring legendary quest can be completed on LFR. The "other" legendary they talk about introducing will NOT be able to be done on LFR. You wont need to do it on LFR unless you want to/cant clear normal as with normal alone you should be able to get them by the time foundry opens - and you cant do much with them till then anyway. I also suspect that people getting them in multiple difficulties from the same boss is a bug that will be fixed so it will be LFR OR normal OR heroic OR mythic, in which case if you clear normal+ you would have no extra incentive to go to LFR too for them. It seems "odd" that they drop on more than one difficulty for the same boss in the same week and I cant think that is intended but who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    You only get stones once per week, regardless of difficulty.
    I believe that's how it should work but I'm almost positive I got stones on the 2 heroic kills we did yesterday after we cleared normal. I'll make sure to pay closer attention tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Of course they drop in LFR - they have said a thousand times that the ring legendary quest can be completed on LFR. The "other" legendary they talk about introducing will NOT be able to be done on LFR. You wont need to do it on LFR unless you want to/cant clear normal as with normal alone you should be able to get them by the time foundry opens - and you cant do much with them till then anyway. I also suspect that people getting them in multiple difficulties from the same boss is a bug that will be fixed so it will be LFR OR normal OR heroic OR mythic, in which case if you clear normal+ you would have no extra incentive to go to LFR too for them. It seems "odd" that they drop on more than one difficulty for the same boss in the same week and I cant think that is intended but who knows.
    I'm pretty sure what he means is that if its intended to drop on multiple difficulties (which seems rather unlikely) then please don't make the LFR drops one of those separate difficulties as then many raiders will feel compelled to run it just for that. I don't think he cares if people can get the drops on LFR, just don't make it so that to maximize your drops you have to run LFR, then normal, then heroic, then Mythic.

i have like 40 on my main right now. didnt even do a full clear of heroic. Bosses drop stuff that contains 5 of them, missions do drop 3 of them, some come from workorders. quest will be done in like 5 weeks of raiding.

Heroic bosses did drop them after clearing normal, no idea if intended or not.

stop getting those at reach 60. anyone else?

Deleted
    Cleared 7/7 N this week, got 2 each boss with 1 giving a 5 cluster. Then did 1/7 H and got another 2. Then did LFR did 3/3 got 0 (But a guildie got another 2 - who had cleared the exact same as me) so yes, you can get them across multiple difficulty's in the same week

Does anyone know if you get MORE for doing it on Normal/Heroic over LFR or is it just all randomized? Last week I believe I got 1 per LFR but the week before I got super lucky (Woo Hoo) and got 3 clusters off 3 normal bosses. Basically just want to know if its worth waiting to do LFR until AFTER my raid clears Highmaul this week.

Deleted
    Appears to have been fixed Did 3 more Hc bosses, no stones

I'm on 71 stones, cleared 7/7 HC first week and 6/7 HC + 7/7 Normal 2nd week; I never received stones from a boss I'd already killed on a different difficulty within the same lockout. Also gotten quite a few from missions and work orders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Stones from some of the bosses in Normal PLUS two clusters from LFR.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I came out of 2 attempts at LFR HM (first group I joined had already done Kargath) with 2 stone and 1 cluster which broke into 3 stones so a total of 5 if I remember right.

Monsem - Shadow Priest / Halimath - Prot Paladin / Groundchuk - Elemental Shaman
    [/SIZE]

10+ Year Old Account
    As I understand it:

• It is a guaranteed drop to get at least 1-2 per boss
    • You have a small chance to get a cluster which is ~5, give or take a couple.
    • You only get one chance from that boss per week, regardless of difficulty. EG, if you got stone(s) from Kargath on LFR, you won't get them from him in normal, heroic, or mythic.

You can also get them from missions and even workorders (not sure if just from the mine or a chance from any workorder, but I've definitely gotten them from the mine).

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

7+ Year Old Account

They do drop in LFR. But you only get 1 chance *per boss* *per week*. You can't run them on multiple difficulties for more chances. It's exactly like Pandaria. If someone got more from running a boss on a different difficulty, that's NOT intended and is a bug. I suspect that people are just remembering wrong. Because we did the first 4 bosses on normal last week, and then heroic Kargath didn't drop any for ANYONE because they had already gotten them from normal Kargath. And then noone who did LFR from my raid got any. We kept track of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    As I understand it:

• It is a guaranteed drop to get at least 1-2 per boss
    • You have a small chance to get a cluster which is ~5, give or take a couple.
    • You only get one chance from that boss per week, regardless of difficulty. EG, if you got stone(s) from Kargath on LFR, you won't get them from him in normal, heroic, or mythic.

You can also get them from missions and even workorders (not sure if just from the mine or a chance from any workorder, but I've definitely gotten them from the mine).
    Any work order. I have gotten them from my Gem Boutique and Herb Garden as well.