[A] Maelstrom LFM 10 man (normal, heroic, acheivements) 2days/week 3hrs/day

We are a core group of experienced raiders who have raided on and off since vanilla and have been involved with high end raiding guilds, but we no longer have time to commit to large raid groups. We are working on forming a solid 10 man group to get through the new content (normal, heroic, achievements) as efficiently as possible, and get everyone their meta mounts. We are wanting to keep the size of the group around 10 people even though it is flex now. The rough plan as of now is 2 nights a week on either Tue,Wed,Thurs from 7pm-10pm CST, but exact days and times will vary once the group is finalized. Please post here if interested and contact me in game (Finglas#1222), in game mail (Finglas- Maelstrom) works if I'm not online.

Currently our group consists of:
    Tanks:
    Paladin

Healers:
    Druid
    Priest

DPS:
    Boomkin
    Mage (possibly)

Current needs:
    Tanks:
    1, pref prot war or blood DK

Healers:
    No Need for MS heals, need 1 OS heal in case (pref ret/holy pally)

DPS:
    2 melee
    2-3 ranged dps

Though we are wanting to be pretty casual, we are still wanting competent raid members who come prepared and know the fights. Preferably we are wanting players who have good awareness and past raid experience beyond LFR, with ilvl around 630, but ilvl is not a deal breaker if you are skilled and show improvement. Hit me up if interested.

P.S. This is not a guild invite, just trying to form a solid 10 man to progress through WoD with.

- - - Updated - - -

Still Looking For More

Hey man, do you have a website at all? I'm a blood DK for PvE and cant get on WoW atm due to work.

I think we may have a 2nd tank as of now, but we are still interested in a DPS DK. If you are interested in filling that role please post your armory link.