Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    wtf is with the satchel only being for tanks, when they already get instaqueues

so they have a chance for pets and mounts etc. that no one else does?

completely unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by flinchy View Post

completely unfair.
    They're being REWARDED for playing a role your lazy scrubby ass is to derp to do.

completely unfair.
    This is to entice more people to queue as tanks, which in turn makes the queues shorter for us poor DPS. I think its a fantastic thing! If you don't like it, roll a tank and make yourself and all of the rest of us DPS happier

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    So people are really spending money on a mount that others will only ever see them on if they invite them into their garrisons? And a flying mount, no less, that most people will never actually see in flight because nowhere worth going has flight?

Morhaime must have a truly evil laugh by this point
    "Nowhere worth going" isn't true. You act like zones such as goldshire or capital cities back on Azeroth are not populated at all. Second of all, considering the fact all flying mounts work as ground mounts (yes, even the unconventional ones such as drakes or serpents) in Draenor regardless, I don't think this is a big deal anyways. Especially for a mount that looks more like a ground mount to begin with.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2014-12-05 at 05:34 AM.

completely unfair.
    Okay, I'll stop tanking randoms. Enjoy your longer queues.

Was going to buy the pet till I found out the proceeds go to Ebola.

No thanks.

Blizzard has a blatant and total disregard for their customers when they take flying out of the game and then ask for real money from those customer for a flying mount that can't fly.

Imagine a car dealer who sold you a car but neglected to mention tires weren't included. It technically still works, it's just not as fast, right? Maybe grinding metal on pavement is engaging gameplay?

I just don't get the devs/players who think that grinding through nuisance mobs or having to go 40x out of your way to find a ramp to get a piece of timber is somehow fun. Give me the tools, I'll tell you what I think is fun.