Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i believe that also increases their damage taken at the same time
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Is there anything that's steal-able on Ko'ragh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzyswiftz View Post
    Is there anything that's steal-able on Ko'ragh
    Not that I know of.

Shadow Bolt Volley - Usually want to interrupt this due to insanely high party damage, but if it goes off you should definitely steal it.

Doesn't work in cm's

Enraged Growth from Everbloom stacks by the way. When we have two dks we actually both channel it on our rogue during his KS and he can break 600k burst on the first pull. It's pretty insane even though its channeled, because the attack speed is so good for combat blade flurry.

Deleted
    remove dark sim please its too much

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyoran View Post
    we actually both channel it on our rogue during his KS
    Oh man, that's whack. Updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrov View Post
    That everbloom world record comp tho lyrov

15+ Year Old Account
    >Mage
    >Warlock
    >Druid

laughingelfman.jpg

Deleted
    at least we know what the master class is now

Deleted
    Any updates for what could be used in BRF?

(ށ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ށ There Is No Need To Be Upset (ށ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ށ

Can't beat a time that's owned by dark sim - remove it. You are just drippin with salt.

Just realized the molten bomb you can steal on Kargath trash (does 50-100k dps depending on difficulty, but will be invisible on the meters if you aren't solo) can be placed on any target just like the enraged growth. Probably old news, but accidentally put a 150k/tick dot on myself that I could barely survive as blood with all cd's for the 30 seconds it was up.

Good for killing people you dont like
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Lyrov pls

in Upper Blackrock Spire Challenge mode it is possible and HIGHLY recommended to get the FROST NOVA from the SUMMONERS and the 3rd boss. that deals ALOT AOE dmg !

If you are tanking Auchindoun you can DS Void Shell on the first packs but this is only really worthwhile if you want more survivability in challenge mode, which isn't necessarily needed.

Isn't there something else useful to DS on those first three packs?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Auchindoun the Void Shell actually appears to be stealable - did a 170k shield on the each party member on heroic. Not a dps increase but sorta cool nonetheless.
    It shields everyone?? Lol. I either haven't noticed that or I used it wrong. Do you cast it on a party member or on yourself?

This thread should get a sticky btw. Very useful.
    Last edited by Gilian; 2015-02-16 at 10:30 AM.

I assume I just cast it with no target or a friendly target and thats what happened. No idea if it's been changed since.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I assume I just cast it with no target or a friendly target and thats what happened. No idea if it's been changed since.
    It just hit me a couple of days ago that the problem is ofcourse range. You can only cast it on yourself and anyone within X yards will also get the shield.

Well, as a blood DK, I rarely, and then I mean rarely use Dark Simulacrum. I find it pretty useless tbh. Why would blizz give us something so useless..