Move Mission Completion Toast?

The notification that pops up for when your missions are completed, is there any way to move this? I have moveanything but can't seem to find the option for it. Anyone know?

Edit: Or is there any way to just remove it from popping up entirely?
    Last edited by Drahzere; 2014-12-03 at 10:36 PM.

Get the addon moveanything and use these commands:

/move GarrisonFollowerAlertFrame
    /move GarrisonMissionAlertFrame

This will allow you to move them, resize them, or hide them.

Are there any good garrison UI mods? Sick of all the clicking and waiting for my success chance, I don't need the lame scenematics to show me the mission failed, let me push next please.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrizar View Post
    Are there any good garrison UI mods? Sick of all the clicking and waiting for my success chance, I don't need the lame scenematics to show me the mission failed, let me push next please.
    Master Plan is really good. It will give you one screen for all the successes and failures and one screen showing you all the rewards for a batch of missions.

It also has other good features, like ordering missions by best chances for success and expected returns on garrison resources (accounting for scavenger followers) and automatically assembling the best teams for missions, taking into account things like follower party bonuses and that epic followers get no value from xp.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Additionally, you can type /move GarrisonLandingPageMinimapButton to move, hide, and resize the minimap button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrizar View Post
    There are three popular ones featured on mmo-champion: Master Plan is the most popular, then Breeze, and Mission Complete.

Omg thank you, late reply but I appreciate it